Ask
    TwinkletOes26 Posts: 182, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I have to have a guy that likes to cuddle
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Plus, with no blood in the brain, it's a little hard to listen (lol).
    I agree if my wife didn't hold my head after sex, it would roll all over the floor.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26
    sneeze why not cuddle as you take a nap...im more of a cuddle sleep kind of gal i like to spoon whilst i sleep which is prolly why i still sleep with my cabbage patch doll at 26 lol
    Don't worry TwinkletOes26, I'm 20 yrs old and still sleep with my teddy bear that I've had since I was a toddler (2-3 yrs old?). I call him beary :). That thing is so worn out and tattered I'm hoping that it won't fall apart by the time I'm ready to pass it on to my toddler. The strange thing is, I HAVE to sleep with him, or else all is doomed. It is the one object in life that reminds me of my innocence and comfort as a child. My boyfriend thinks it's cute but if he didn't well then we'd be in trouble :D
    marge08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26
    I just read this article called the biggest sex mistakes people make (read the whole thing at msnbc.com and type the title in). One that irked me was about it being said that men dont want to cuddle after sex.

My question is this : do men really hate to cuddle THAT bad i mean if you just had sex with someone you love is a litle cuddling too much to ask?

If this is true then that settles it im a lesbian im through with men .
    I have that problem too,and it can be very frustrating,isn't it?Most of the time I cuddle my hubby after sex,but he don't really reciprocate me...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:18 PM
    What a minute! Is after sex the only time you can cuddle?? How about when you rent a movie, or am I backward?

Watching monsters eat people, is a perfect time to snuggle with yo' baby!
    TwinkletOes26 Posts: 182, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 13, 2008, 05:27 PM
    I like to cuddle all the time
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Haha my boyfriend loves to cuddle, we cuddle like every day and every night. He's the 'cuddliest' person I know. Mind you, we don't cuddle in public, we hold hands and keep PDA to a minimum, but at home, he's totally into cuddling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do

I don't know what to do! [ 14 Answers ]

O.K. Here's my problem. There is this girl I like at school. She knows this because my idiot friend told her.She sits near me on the bus so that only made things awkward. Were friends, but I don't know if she wants more than that, like I do. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Want out and don't know what to do [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am in love with a married man and we been together for a while and I do love him but I am tried of excuses.

Cuddle up [ 7 Answers ]

I justgot a new girlfriend about 1 month ago. I'm really scared to put my arm around her. Do you think now is the right time. Or what movement should I make 2 make her like me more

View more questions Search