Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carmen Jones Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Jul 11, 2008, 05:30 PM
    OK... well, I'll entertain you boring folks for one last session. Wasn't looking for sympathy at all. Just got a little more than what I bargained for and that's OK too. No harm no foul. I can take the heat... remember it was I who entered the kitchen in the first place.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:30 PM
    But... I don't even know what's going on.

... I didn't give you no heat.

Jul 11, 2008, 05:32 PM
    This is where I get off. And poor sneezy, this was definitely pure entertainment for him. Sorry your life isn't more exciting. Take care folks, thanks for the advice.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Sneezy, she feels that her sexual services are worth some financial compensation. She doesn't enjoy having sex with the married man she's cheating with, she does it because he takes her to nice places and buys her things. It's no longer enough, she wants cold hard cash too, after all, she is providing a service, right?

Carmen, yes, we see a spade, we call it a spade, we see a sky, we call it a sky, we see a ho, we call it a ho. What is it that you expected? Sympathy. You made your bed, now lay in it. JB is right, you are beyond help.

And dear, this is not entertainment, it's my worst nightmare, just when I think that human beings can't sink any lower, you prove me wrong. So thank you, my rose colored glasses are off!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Maybe we'll catch series II when the wife takes them to Jerry Springer.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Wow, No Help, now that would be entertainment. This, not so much. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Ah, got it.

... well, I can see the whole "taking her to nice places" idea... I mean, why not, right? You only live once... plus, dignity can be regained in the morning, as long as you wash it.

As far as you wanting money, now that's just greedy. Tell me, how good are you in bed that you deserve money?. and how much are you asking for? Around $50... 100? Anything more than that and you're in vain... girls on the corner of 5th and main are around that price and they're pretty good at what they do. I mean really. They're good.

I'll admit, a ho sleeps around... you're sleeping with only one guy, so I wouldn't go as far as calling you a ho... but an entrepreneur. I understand. The market's doing poorly... we got to make due. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a couple arguing in a parking lot, so I did the girl a service by dismembering the guy's body... and will you know it? She didn't pay me!! I did HER a service, and she got mad at ME. Ridiculous, some people these days. Well, that's what I get for trying to make a buck.

And Carmen, yes. This is entertainment for me. You're right... my life's kind of boring... you know, studying and whatnot... trying to get a better future so I don't have to resort to sleeping with someone for money.. . sometimes, we blame our parents, but a lot of the times.. we just got to blame you.

Pce homie.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:43 PM
    I guess she is right about being us no better and all. I could have easily went for the ho thang IF I had wanted to; but I decided I'd rather cut corners and live on less, and with less, and have less,.
    I guess I should have thought of the bigger picture and then I would have been better off with more.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 11, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Carmen, It is the gold digging, money hungry, cheap women like you, that lack any sense of morality that gives the rest us self respecting, dignified, trustworthy women a really bad name. I pity your husband for having to put up with your lack of respect and immorality!

I'm sure all of the screwed up kids in the world will also thank you for the advice you are likely to give them too, when they follow in your footsteps!

::applause... applause! ::
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 11, 2008, 05:53 PM
    By the way Carmen, why did you remove your original post? A little embarrassed honey? It really doesn't matter though, we all know what you originally wrote to begin with. You are now saying that we are being mean, but all gave their opinions on your original question, which is what you were asking for! What gives?
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:54 PM
    She gone starbs. She gone.

... hope she comes back. I'm actually intrigued by her.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Yeah like Marilyn Monroe and JFK or something like that.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Of course she left, she probably has a "date".

Now wouldn't it be sad if hubby somehow found her post and all the responses? I feel sorry for him, he has no idea what he married in to.
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:12 PM
    ... and it doesn't sound like he (hubby) is getting rich off the deal either!! :( :( :( :eek:

Jul 11, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Did it ever occur to you all the real reason people come here. I've said it before, real advice, not criticism. I asked for your help, yes. But, I didn't ask you to personalize MY problems. An objective view on things was all I asked. That is why I withdrew the question. It will now be the responsible of you all to keep this ridiculous forum going--not me. So what, you know what I said originally. It's your pathetic life, waste it trying to explain mine to everyone else. Where did I go, no idiot I didn't have a date tonight. It was actually last night and we went to, yet, another "nice place". None of you know, none of you can judge me. By the way, you all confirmed my suspicions. I looked at some of the other postings and this is all you pathetic, simple people do. Read, judge, and criticize others truly looking for objectives views and opinions. Yes, your names are all over this site saying some of the same stupid things. Again, no harm no foul. You dummies are on your own.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Nope, it's lose, lose for hubby.

Now I have some advice for her. Leave hubby, find a rich man, marry him, then you can stop this behavior.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:16 PM
    I still don't understand what advice she was seeking for..
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:21 PM
    If she could/should get money out of the dude for her services,
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Jones
    Did it ever occur to you all the real reason people come here. I've said it before, real advice, not criticism. I asked for your help, yes. But, I didn't ask you to personalize MY problems. An objective view on things was all I asked. That is why I withdrew the question. It will now be the responsible of you all to keep this ridiculous forum going--not me. So what, you know what I said originally. It's your pathetic life, waste it trying to explain mine to everyone else. Where did I go, no idiot I didn't have a date tonight. It was actually last night and we went to, yet, another "nice place". None of you know, none of you can judge me. By the way, you all confirmed my suspicions. I looked at some of the other postings and this is all you pathetic, simple people do. Read, judge, and criticize others truly looking for objectives views and opinions. Yes, your names are all over this site saying some of the same stupid things. Again, no harm no foul. You dummies are on your own.

I did give you real advice. Leave your poor husband, poor in so many ways. Let him go, let him find someone else, someone who loves him. After you leave, and get a divorce, go find a rich guy, preferably old, maybe he'll die soon and leave you everything, then you won't have to "work" for a living anymore.

No date tonight, that was last night, another nice place, well kudos to you. You have your life all figured out, don't you? You are in denial.

You didn't come here to ask how to stop having an affair, you didn't come here to ask if this was hurting your husband, or your lovers wife, you didn't come her to tell us that you love him so much, in fact, you said the opposite, don't really care for him, the sex isn't great, but he takes you out to nice places etc. Why did you come here? For advice on how to be a hooker, that's exactly what you wanted to know. How can I get my lover to pay me for my services? Well, I should have said this in the beginning. Read the rules and regulations, we can not give you info on illegal practices, last time I checked, prostitution is illegal!

As for me and my fellow dummies, I happen to know they're good people, we just get really angry when unscrupulous people, people with no morals, come into our midst. So yes, we were harsh, and you deserved nothing less.

Good luck.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:23 PM
    OH!

In that case, I can give unbiased advice:

I'm sure you can. Why not try? Start with "I'm not in the mood today...I just got hit with a HUGE credit card bill..." then sweetly look into his eyes... see what happens.

Should you? Why not? It's a bear market! Hey, anything to make a buck right? Remember, though... dismembering does NOT earn you any dough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A good friend is having an affair with a married man. [ 6 Answers ]

HISTORY... This is an ex-girlfriend from 5 years ago. She is 24 and I'm 38 single parent of 2 adorable kids (13 & 10years old) We have remained good friend since our split-up and I consider to be one of her best friend. As much as I wanted for our relationship to work we didn't get the approval or...

AFFair with a married man [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I am so lost in my thoughts on this topic. I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years, and we have bene distant for abou 6 rather than leave I started just having an affair with a married man 20 years older than me. Hes 45 and I'm 26. He has 3 kids and a great wife. He was happy guy when I met...

I married a us citizen girl but she had affair with anerican guy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I married with us citizen girl , I came here on marriage base visa. I have green card for two years. But my wife live with one american guy and they have baby too. So after 6 moth my green card is expired so what should I hove to do to extend my green card.

Married and in an affair [ 14 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

View more questions Search