Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hutchables Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Late 80's early 90's toy
    Was thinking back to when I was a nipper other day after having one of those chats between friends about old times, and I can't think for the life of me about this toy I used to have, it was a load of little men that bent at the hip and was loads of vehicles they could fit into, all the vehicles came in a big space ship kind of thing, sort of sci fi themed, and also I used to have the same sort of thing but it was an aircraft carrier with little military me that bent at the hip, can anyone help?
    typhoonwarrior Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 06:35 AM
    I'm totally looking for that toy too! It was like a big white space ship with a blue base with smaller spacecraft inside with tiny figures... Driving me nuts it is...
    leelee81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 03:59 AM
    Manta force!
    typhoonwarrior Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 07:10 AM
    THAT IS IT!! THANKS!! I've been looking for it for years!

THANKS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search