Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2008, 02:50 AM
    I want to study nursing
    I have a bsc in zoology but I want to study nursing in london. Please can you tell me what and where to go? I have not the slightest idea of what to do. I am running out of time. I need to know if I can also work and study to pay for my fees.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Do a search on universities in London that have nursing programs (there are several). If you get accepted into a program, you would go over on a student visa which would allow you to work a limited of number of hours while in school and a bit more when not in school. If you are considering staying in the UK, nursing is considered a shortage profession right now, so that would increase the possibilities of finding employment once your schooling is complete. Students (INF 5)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:51 PM
    You have posted that you are a teacher - does any of that experience/training translate or tranfer toward a nursing degree?
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 13, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    You have posted that you are a teacher - does any of that experience/training translate or tranfer toward a nursing degree?
    I am presently teaching biology at an elementary level. I can't sit idle. What I am really interested in is nursing. You didn't answer my question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Study for the nursing test. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what would be the book to study from for the LPN reading test

Nursing [ 3 Answers ]

My baby spits up constantly has anyone else had this problem with their child if so what did you do?

Nursing cat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been nursing 5 weeks. The kittens are now gone. The cats nipples are still producing and are very swollen. Is this normal and if so when will this subside. Is there anything I should be aware of?

View more questions Search