Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 11:39 PM
    In search of the Cutest Baby Blanket Pattern Ever
    So, I have a few friends that are pregnant. I'm looking for new patterns for baby blankets. Fast and easy patterns as I'm hoping to make 2 blankets for all three couples. Now, I know how to loom knit (not much knowing needed really), and have the appropriate loom for this pattern. Does ANYONE know where I can find this pattern? Thanks a ton.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Hello, Momma!

Is that pattern called something? And, is there a particular theme that you might be looking for as far as it being "cute?"

Thanks!
    Vision Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 10:41 AM
    I don't know if that particular pattern has a name. And the theme that I am looking for is something fast and easy.
    Vision Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 10:54 AM

I can use wool or cotton yarn. This was posted a year ago. I made my own pattern and crocheted a blanket. She loved it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2010, 01:00 AM
    Thread is now very old and archived.

Blanket has been completed.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Curosity about dog sucking blanket. [ 9 Answers ]

I am the third owner of my doxie and Zeus is the first dog I have eve owned so I was wondering if it is normal for a dog to like to suck on things? When we first got him I made a place for him with a couple of blankets and a pillow because the first night we hadn't had a chance to buy him a dog...

L1-Blanket petition eligibility [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am having 6 years of IT experience and my Education qualification is B.E ( in Mechanical ).I have applied for L1-Premium.. But company had converted to L1-Blanket. Will my Education qualification creates problem for L1-Blanket petition?? I heard that for L1-Blanket petition...

Blanket box or Fire box ? Made in France [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a blanket or fire box. Don't know much of the history of it. Pictures to be uploaded in a moment. Thanks to Jrebel7. I hope I'm able to past a copy of Ace's space even though I can't visit it myself at the moment. Ace's space --- ACE

Pattern [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: Do you notice a pattern in the Bush presidency?? First it was Katrina... Then we found out that the FDA let brain damaged cows into your grocery market... then we found out some mine inspectors weren't doing their jobs... then we found out the government didn't inspect some toys made...

What pattern is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this Johnson Bros Old English gravy boat with the small rose and gold pattern and I haven't been able to find it's value. Any help?

View more questions Search