Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akirahmoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Help with thermostat install
    I installed a ritetemp thermo stat and didn't label the wires can anyone help -I know---:mad: Stupid
    akirahmoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 05:01 PM
    I removed a white rodgers 2stage heat 1 cool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Wire Thermostat Install? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm trying to replace my old mercury thermostat (from 1979 it seems) with a new 4+1+1 thermostat. I took off the old 'stat and I had 3 wires connected to it brown, green(maybe grey), and black. The brown and green wires were connected to the same terminal while the black one was...

Thermostat install and wire fell off [ 1 Answers ]

I attempted to install a programmable thermostat today. I got the old one off and the red wire that was supposed to be RH (mine had a #4) fell off. Before I messed with it it looked like the RC and RH were connected somehow. So I installed the system as if it were a 4 wire system leaving the...

Install win xp pro from hdd [ 7 Answers ]

How to install WIN XP PRO from HDD?

Can't install AOL [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot install AOL. I've uninstalled AOL. I've installed with a new 9.0 optimized disk and run through the entire installation process until the very end when a window comes up that asks if I'd like to install the AOL files needed to complete the process. I choose yes and then another window pops...

Where should I install the thermostat? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3 family home and am having a problem getting the heat up to the third floor. Right now the thermostat is in the basement and the sensor is in the first floor apartment. Where should the thermostat be placed? In the first, second or third floor apartment for me to better manage the heat...

View more questions Search