Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 02:57 PM
    The bird is in the pot, seasoned to perfection, and slowly cooking in the oven. Stringer dear, will you go to the wine cellar and select a nice wine? Would you like potatoes or noodles, I make a wonderful german style noodle, from scratch, it's yummy. How about veggies, some peas, carrots, or how about asparagus with hollandaise sauce? For desert I think we should have chocolate mousse, or a white chocolate chees cake. Mmmmm, I can't wait. I'll ring the dinner bell when it's ready. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Here's the wine, and I am sitting at the round table with my fork and spoon in hand... also with a gleam in my eye. EEEEERrrrrrreeeeeeeerrrrruuuuuuuupppppppttttt!(yes, that was burp... nothing more Ha)... sorry, I've been waiting for this here DUCK for a long time... very hungry!

Ring the dinner bell Alty, so the rest can "COME TO DINNER!" It is time...
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Way to go Stringer!!! er.....Sheriff........er Sugar Bear....er ... ah......Quick Draw McGraw!!! Good shootin'!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alty, cooking is not my thing so I am so excited that you are doing the honors of cooking that high flying, cantankerous ornery bird! We will all dine well this evening and celebrate the victory that was a long time coming!!! :)
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Ding, ding, ding, DINNER TIME! Mmmmm, it smells soooooo good. ::drool:: :):)
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Way to go Stringer!!! er.....Sheriff........er Sugar Bear....er ... ah......Quick Draw McGraw!!! Good shootin'!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alty, cooking is not my thing so I am so excited that you are doing the honors of cooking that high flying, cantankerous ornery bird! We will all dine well this evening and celebrate the victory that was a long time coming!!! :)
    Thank you ma'am... pull up a chair why don't cha, have a seat here and start diggin' in to this luscious hot, juicy DUCK that Alty has prepared for us, here's your wine and a cloth napkin.

But wait... first go call all the Castle Dwellers to come to dinner.

But I don't think that you will find starDUCK anywhere abouts...

Wait.......funny how that thar Duck seems to be staring at me.......eek
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:26 PM
    MMMmmmmmm... smells wonderful... that smell of victory... I mean cooked duck!! LOL

I wonder how many will be joining us this evening for dinner? While I don't like to cook, I do love making candy and decorating cakes so I did bring one. I will post it later!! AFTER DINNER!
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:27 PM
    I will go call them to dinner Sheriff. I have that box of courage with me but if I holler, you come running wth that 2x4 or your trusty sidearm okay?? I hope I don't get lost.
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Mmmm, it's so good, roast duck with friends, it doesn't get much better than that. Rebbie, could you pass the asparagus?
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Did that DUCK WINK AT ME?!?!?!?!?! EEK AND ANOTHER eek!
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Here I go... I shall return... if I am late, Alty, will you save some of the dinner for me. I will bring the cake back when I come. I promise. It might be a little while. Got to fly right now. Find all our Castle Dwellers! Later!
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Did that DUCK WINK AT ME?!?!?!?!?! EEK AND ANOTHER eek!

It must be your imagination Stringer, she's cooked through and through, no way is she still alive and kicking. Did her wing just move? EEEEEKKKKKKK!
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:41 PM
    I'M TELLIN YA ALTY....IT DID...IT DID!!!!!!!! Quick, go get that 2 x 4 from Princess Rebbie quick! SMACK IT ON THE HEAD A FEW TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have 9 more posts to do this DUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!! QUICK NOW SMACK IT ALTY< SMACK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stringer is in SHOCK!! IT MOVED AGAIN!!
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:47 PM
    OK... stand back now... .I AM GONNA FILL THE VARMIT WITH LEAD!!!!! Ready... (Stringer straightens his hat and reaches for his six shooter)

KA POW...KA POW...KA POW....KA POW.....KA POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Got it dead center in that darn winkin' eye and I hit that thar wing tooo... She's (ooops IT) is a gonner now... sit down and eat. But pick out the LEAD first... K?

NOW, that that is settled I have to go rewire my porch lights....bought some nice new ones today...bye for a while.

I'm a thinkin' that that thar varmit might cross over to the Binky or Central areas.......keep your eyes open ...K?
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Stringer, you shot it full of holes, it's not fit to eat now. Wait, here's some dark meat I think we can salvage. Would you like more wine?

Our last meal in the castle, wait, it's also our first meal in the castle. It sure did take a long time to catch that darn duck. :)

Oh, here's the link to the new hangout again, just in case some people missed it.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...rk-241154.html
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Ok, just had to run back in and bring the desert. It is "Castle Cake", half chocolate, half white cake with icing made with almond flavoring and ice cream cones to munch on also you will see at the top of the towers and of course, the evergreen trees can be munched on as well with the luscious green icing. The mote is there, with draw bridge and all. If I don't get back in time, since I do have to cook at home before I return to the Castle, enjoy but I will do my best. I put out the call for all our friends! Hopefully, I will be here when the thread closes but if not.......see ya at the Park! ENJOY!!! :p
    Attached Images

Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 05:00 PM
    That is a gorgeous cake, to pretty to eat. I can't take a chunk out of it, no way, it's too nice.

6 posts left.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Ahhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh.........I think I found a problem!!! There are more than one of them thar duckies!!!

Name:  ducks sayign best friends.gif
Views: 69
Size:  50.0 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Go ahead Alty, dig into that cake... made just for tonight!! Celebration time!! I am glad you liked it. Thank you for your kind words!
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Oh no, not two! Stringer, the shot gun, quick. Put down your fork, no, you'll have to wait, go get that duck. Wait, stringer, don't run with your mouth full, you'll choke. Darnit, now I have to do the heimlich. One, two, three, are you okay Stringer? Whew, that was close. Now, where did the doppelgänger go?

Once again, the new link;

Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Last post, how sad. The castle is closed. On to central park. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Economic gloom and doom? [ 36 Answers ]

John Lott, the author of Freedomnomics notes that in 2000, when we were in a recession, a Nexis search on the possibility of a recession from July through September yielded 1388 stories. In March this year the same search found 3,166 stories. Why do I bring this up? The main stream media...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

DOOM 3 Main Menu Song [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the name of the song that plays on Doom3's Main Menu with great guitar PLEASE HELP

Blue screen of doom [ 2 Answers ]

hi all I have just built a PC from scraich and I am having problems with the os (WIndows XP Pro) its installs fine with new nforce drivers for the HDD but then when it asks to reboot to finish the install it just goes into a cycle of windows boot up blue screen witch I get to see for about 2...

Improved Gas Mileage [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if this question even belongs here so move it if necessary but here goes. A friend of mine thinks he wants to get in on a business opportunity that has to do with selling a product meant to improve mileage. Its called "MPG-Cap" from a company called Fuel Freedom International Inc. I...

View more questions Search