Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agmoadeeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 10:25 AM
    I have a 2000 honda civic ex w/120,000 miles on it. A week ago I felt some slight fluttering in the engine. Like it was losing power or not getting any fuel. 3 days ago, while on the freeway the car started to decelerate. I pumped the gas and it went back to normal.
    Yesterday morning I started the car and about 30 seconds later it just stopped. The tow truck driver said the battery was fine and that it sounded like it was'nt getting any fuel. Should I replace the fuel filter. Could this help? Thanks to anyone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Moved to own question, please do not place your question as a answer to someone else's question, normally you will never get answered that way
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Perform tests in Sections A and B below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Civic DX [ 4 Answers ]

I can try to start my car, it will will TRY to turn over to no avail. What happened was I had just started the car when at home. I was no less than a mile down the road when it seemed like it had just lost power and slowed down to a rolling stop. The lights all work, the car dings when I open the...

2000 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

My check engine light came on in my 200 honda civic, is this a major thing or does the light come on at 150,00 Km?

2000 Honda Civic! [ 9 Answers ]

Thank you for reading.. I have an error code 1336 on a 2000 Honda Civic - I found it's a speed fluctuation sensor for rpm - or it's called a cfk? Anyway, it's misfiring on all cylinders codes and throws those codes on an OBDII and the 1336 code. Plugs and wires are new and Runs just fine for me...

View more questions Search