Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittlefrittle Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Naval Academy
    Howdy!

My boyfriend is planning on going to the Naval Academy or West Point. His top choice is Naval. Hes an Eagle Scout, has a good SAT and ACT, varsity sports (wrestling and football) but a weak GPA. And he just quit varsity football (in his senior year) but is still in varsity wrestling. He isn't that good at it, but he wasn't going to get any playtime in football so he figured he might as well concentrate on wrestling and improve. He has pretty bad vision, but is a really strong guy for his size (5' 7 or 8"). He went to the summer leaders seminar for Naval and West Point, and has already submitted most of the paperwork. His senior year is loaded with tough classes and he is not a very responsible student so I'm kind of worried that he will do below par...

How much does the naval academy/west point weigh senior year? And from what I've told you do you think he will get in? How competitive is the application process? Just give me the info!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 04:43 PM
    The best he can do to find out, what you want to know, is to apply and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naval piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had a naval piercing where the bottom part is too far in? The piercer said I have a deep naval that it would relax & come out more. I just had it done a few days ago but isn't coming out. Help.:(

The Academy [ 6 Answers ]

I applied for the Coast Guard and Naval academy about a month ago and have submitted everything that I needed to. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get a letter that says if I got in or not? I'm probably the most unpatient person in the world, but I'm just so excited!! :)

Pregnant W/ Naval Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant and I have my naval pierced. Some of my friends tell me that I have to take it off cause it isn't good for the pregnancy... Is this true... Please help...

Bloody naval piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I just had my belly button pierced less than a week ago at first everything was pain free & I just felt a minor discomfort (needing to getting used to) it started bleeding none stop the past day & the guy who pierced it said this could be due to anemia... I would hate to take it off so I've sarted...

View more questions Search