Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Jul 9, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Can't enter http://192.168.1.1.
    Hi

I try to config the 192.168.1.1. and they asked me for user and pass so I typed in admin and password but it doesn't work I also tried admin and pass also doesn't know. Does anybody know how do I get in?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 04:10 PM
    C'mon dude... post the brand and model number of the device!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Did this just happen or you have never tried before?

The operating system you're running, and its version?

A list of any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Jul 9, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scleros
    C'mon dude...post the brand and model number of the device!
    Sorry... forgot

Westell Versalink Model 327W
    Hardware Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 05:59 PM
    I don't think that model has factory default credentials set. So, the login credentials were either set by the ISP before they shipped it to you, or in Verizon's case by their setup utility. You can always default the device via the reset button and reprogram it manually.

Jul 9, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scleros
    I don't think that model has factory default credentials set. So, the login credentials were either set by the ISP before they shipped it to you, or in Verizon's case by their setup utility. You can always default the device via the reset button and reprogram it manually.
    If I reset it how do I reprogram it and is it safe
    Hardware Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 07:24 PM
    If you reset it, you should be able to access it at the ip address you're currently attempting. You'll need to know your user account username and password with your ISP and their configuration settings. Might be best to call their support line and have them walk you through it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected. [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a windows 2003 server to allow outside client's to access a catalogue that is stored on the server. When I navigate to the page on the internet I get the following message: You are not authorized to view this page The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP...

How do I remove an ad Pop-Up from rightonadz.biz? [ 2 Answers ]

Error How to remove? Spybot does not recognize

Http stops but p2p continues working until router is refreshed [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a linksys router connected to a 1mb dsl line, and several pcs connected to it. at least once a day (at seemingly random intervals) anything using the http protocol (ie, Firefox or the rss feeds and trackers in my bittorrent client) can't access anything. I get the same messages as if...

Help me get rid of http://any-find.com/index.htm [ 4 Answers ]

I keep setting up my web brower to open up at msn.com But every time that I do, it keeps opening to http://any-find.com/index.htm I've used Spy Bot, and Ad aware and cannot get rid of what ever is causing this. Does anyone have a solution? Many thanks.

View more questions Search