Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddyjr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 11:59 AM
    My dog needs to gain weight
    I have a 1 year old female shepard and she is way to skinny. Her ribs are showing. I leave her food down all day and she appears to eat normally. Her bowl is never empty. What can I do to make her gain weight ?
    levipuppy Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Try using a different food first of all what kind of food do u feed her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Boxer dog, he has a thin muscular built. What can I give him to put on weight? I've tried all the vitamins in the pet store

I need my dog to gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

My dog Jake is almost a year old and I live in Alaska and he has no fat he is inside most of the time and is a sweet dog he is husky collie mix and he just looks to skinny how do I help him gain weight safely?:confused:

Pit weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

What can I feed my pit (or a supplement) to gain weight? Please don't answer, "Go to the vet"!

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I hardly eat more than a meal per day yet I have weight problems I take in lot of fruits as well. My parents are not obese and we do not seemingly have any obese person in my lineage.What else could account for my weight problems. I am 1.7m tall and weigh 95kg.

I need to gain weight [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the...

View more questions Search