Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ewoods Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Abanded house
    Where can I find information on who and how to get ahold of about a borded up house on the internet for free
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 9, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Go to your state or county websites and look up property tax info. It should list the owner of the property. Google the address sometimes you get lucky that way too.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2008, 07:14 AM
    It would be easier to just go to your local County Clerk's office and ask to see the record for the property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

Abanded property [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a form to acquire property that has been abanded for over 110 years and no taxes have been paid since and there is no morrgage on saaaid property is there any forrm I can get and pay the back taxes aand become the owner of the property help me iff you can ZEF4HILL

Finding owner of a abanded house? [ 1 Answers ]

Is their a better way to go then a realtor to find the owner of a abanded house. I would I be sure that the realtor just won't buy the house for themselves just to make more money.

Buy a abanded property? [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how to go about buying a property that been abanded for a while. I have no idea who own's the house. There is no street number for the house that I could find. I know it been abanded for at least 2 yrs.

View more questions Search