Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jobyfowl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Looking for Awesome Toy's Name
    They were action figures that traveled on zip lines and you could hang them up on things and make the men and vehicles travel over the zip lines. This would have been early nineties. Please!! Help me.
    jobyfowl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 04:39 AM
    No that's not it. This is a toy from the 90's. It is not batman or anything else. It was its own brand or series. Something like sky rangers, or something.
    nosearmy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Sky Commanders. Thank you for reminding me of this excellent series of figures.

Action Figure Archive - Sears Catalogs
    nosearmy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:11 PM

The previous link was incorrect (sorry I am doing a lot of research tonight. Enjoy the eye candy.)

Here's the link for the Sky Commanders catalog.

Duke Nostalgia's Sky Commanders Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edward is awesome [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone else like edward from the Twilight saga. I do, but there seems to be very few...

Awesome song that everybody knows? [ 6 Answers ]

But me. Everyone knows this but me. Can anybody tell me what the name of the song is and the artist who created the song at the End of the SAP commercial? Here's the link to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcKUGW-15WI

No call After an awesome first date [ 1 Answers ]

I went out this guy I had known for about three months recently. I thought it went well, we made out (he made the first move) and we both enjoyed every minute. I called him late that night just to thank him, and he reciprocated by going like thank YOU!. I found that really sweet! The next day...

I need ideas! Your suggestions would be awesome [ 4 Answers ]

i wanna do something with my hair but i have no idea what to do with it -i dont want it to much shorter -i can dye it but not completely...were talking highlights here people -i think i might get layers only should they be really short? or really long? -if i dye my hair the colors have to be...

View more questions Search