Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memory Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Lapton screen not coming on
    My toshiba lapton screen is not coming on, please help, but power is on.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Are you powering up the laptop and finding the screen won't show anything or have you started to use it, walked away for a bit and come back and the screen won't come back to life?

Hit some keys on the keyboard as well as trying to move the mouse - that should bring the screen out of standby if it's in that.

If you are powering up and the screen isn't working - take it to a repair shop. That sounds like something you need a professional to look at.
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Mar 28, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Sometimes you can change the output of a laptop to plug into a projector or large screen. This will cause the display to be off.

If you have the manual for this laptop, just have a look for sections on changing the display output or something similar. Usually a function button combination will switch the screen back to normal.
    cbee55 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2006, 02:56 PM
    What model of Tosh Laptop is it??
    shanepez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Take out the battery, plug it in, and then try to turn it on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compressor and fan not coming on [ 3 Answers ]

I have check wiring at condenser unit out side, compresor and fan will come on and work if you push the button in the center of the relay and hold it but it will go off as soon as you release it.

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

No water coming at all [ 4 Answers ]

>:( This morning my husband commented to me that the downstairs faucets were acting up. He said yesterday he could only get hot water and then cold. Now the faucets will not even give any water at all. What is causing this? We didn't replace them or anything. The upstairs faucets are fine. ...

Is he coming for good [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been involved with a man for a year now and we both love each other very much. We live together also.He is in Arizona, me Ontario Canada. I was born oct 3/61. He was born Jan 18/61. 2 months ago his best friend was dying of cancer and he left to go to friends side. The friend passed...

Slow coming up on the screen [ 2 Answers ]

When I Click on Iternet Explorer it take so long to get up on my screen . What can I do ? Thank you. Marlene

View more questions Search