Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 22, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Well that stinks... maybe some other time! Hope everything goes great!! I wish you the best of luck!
    The title of the book is Particular Friendships. You can read about it online at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble online, I am pretty sure. Let me know, seriously I would send you one!

Jul 22, 2008, 12:24 PM
    I am leaving work soon and still am without a computer at home so for all you people out there.. can we pick up tomorrow where we left off?
    I miss talking to you amazing people!!
    LOVE and PEACE
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Particular Friendships... that sounds really good... I may take you up on that! :)

Yup, the moving thing is a biiiiiiig job, but the excitement of getting in to my new place outweighs the unpleasantness. I'm flying up to Nashville next weekend, supervising the move (movers are a godsend), driving back to FL with my Mom, then getting everything set and ready for the movers to show up... and hopefully paint the walls... sometime between the drive and the arrival of all my worldly possessions!

Excluding my clothes and shoes, of course... those are all with me :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    awwww.. gosh I feel so warm and fuzzy.. STRINGER!! lol
    I am doing pretty well actually. Traveling with gypsies at the moment throughout Europe, doing random panhandling here and there. I have also started doing Tarot cards and Palm readings in Shady pubs at night. I also have a new boyfriend on the side, he works in the Circus as flame thrower. MY im quite pooped to tell you the truth and I am starting an all girls topless band.. I will let you know how it turns out..

I needed something interesting to say!!!!! lol

LMAO.. actually I am at work and going to the Marlins game tonight with the kids. I am turning 36 on MOnday so I got a room on the beach and we are going to party with some friends. I went to Orlando for ten days and saw MICKEY AND FRIENDS and other than that.. its been work work work..

How about you> Whats interesting on your end?? Any limo rides lately to some exciting show with the MRS.?? I have missed you..
    ~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~~~36 huh, wow another illusion exploded in my face... I don't believe it Shattered... .cause I SAW YOUR PIC and I know better!

Actually don't you just want to live the life in your first paragraph? That would be "doing it my way!"

Missed you a lot too,
    Stringer

Jul 22, 2008, 01:18 PM
    OK your right I'm really turning 29... just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.. and yes I would like to try my life as in my first paragraph... I think one night would be enough to satisfy the craving, or else make me want it more. NOT sure about that one. LOL Thanks for the sweet birthday wish YOU ARE TOO KIND..

Jul 22, 2008, 01:18 PM
    OK your right I'm really turning 29... just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.. and yes I would like to try my life as in my first paragraph... I think one night would be enough to satisfy the craving, or else make me want it more. NOT sure about that one. LOL Thanks for the sweet birthday wish YOU ARE TOO KIND..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Hi all, sicky here. :(

Happy 29th Shattered, I love being 29, I've been doing it for 8 years now. ;)

Stringer, gosh, I lub you too.

HC, moving time already?

Sneezy, if you're around, I'm going through something rather alarming, and before you say it, yes, I've made an appointment with my doctor.

The last two hours I am getting random numbness in my fingers, it started with the tip of my right poiny finger, then moved to my thumb, and then to the pinky finger on my left hand. The numbness in my fingers is gone, but now my arms feel a bit numb. What's going on? Any ideas? I'm a bit scared. :(
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:48 PM
    OOooo... Alty, that doesn't sound good... :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Just emailed you alty.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Studies done for the day, my sweet? Time to play?? ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Why else do you think I came running so fast?
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Oh, I don't know... could be the fact that my glasses were beckoning to you... calling you from afar... tempting notions of "substance"...

:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:59 PM
    You mean the savory ones?
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:00 PM
    That would be the very ones!

They're puuurty...
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Are they..

Mmm... not done with work yet, my dear?

I'm completely wiped. One o' those days.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:02 PM
    I'm going to need some extra special treatment when I get back today... lets order delivery and watch 300, K? ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Chicken fried rice + salmon rolls are waiting.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Be still my heart...

Thou art my hero...

*sigh*
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Thanks Sneezy, just emailed you back. Wow, okay, the numbing is spreading. This can't be good. :(
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:17 PM
    :( Hope you feel better, Alty!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search