Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:24 AM
    :) lol... thanks BigB... :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Chicky, no, you were not too hard on her, not one little bit. You couldn't be mean if you tried, you are just too nice and sweet for that. Stay that way, it's great!

Me, well, I constantly get mad at some of the posts I read, and I can't help but be a bit mean sometimes. That's something I'd like to change about myself, but I don't think it will happen. I'm only mean when I need to be, and sometimes that's the only way you can get through to someone. Sad, but true. ;)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Chicky, no, you were not too hard on her, not one little bit. You couldn't be mean if you tried, you are just too nice and sweet for that. Stay that way, it's great!

Me, well, I constantly get mad at some of the posts I read, and I can't help but be a bit mean sometimes. That's something I'd like to change about myself, but I don't think it will happen. I'm only mean when I need to be, and sometimes that's the only way you can get through to someone. Sad, but true. ;)
    Well... I don't know, I sometimes think that you are way too mean, yes I said way too mean to me... (sigh-tough to like someone SO much and have them continually break your heart) But I shall continue to be your friend sludging my way through all this meanness... (sigh-again)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Stringer, I don't mean to be mean to you. You know I lub you, after all, you always hurt the ones you love, right? ;)

Now, you do deserve a bit of it, after all, you did steal my whip, and you are holding him hostage, are you not?

As for your heart, it's safe in my hands dear, I'd never intentionally break it, nope, no way, I never would.

I guess I really am a bad person. :(
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:03 AM
    No, no silly goose... you're not a bad person... You're just drawn that way... ;)
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Stringer, I don't mean to be mean to you. You know I lub you, after all, you always hurt the ones you love, right? ;)

Now, you do deserve a bit of it, after all, you did steal my whip, and you are holding him hostage, are you not?

As for your heart, it's safe in my hands dear, I'd never intentionally break it, nope, no way, I never would.

I guess I really am a bad person. :(
    Well... I really didn't expect to draw this much emotion... wowie... now I feel bad.

But that's just the kind of guy I am... (yeah right)... I love you Queenie!

And no you are not really mean, although I would appreciate it if you could clean up some of this binky doo around here... there is no place to walk!!

You're the greatest my Queen, (really... Really, Yes really... yeah, really!... )
    Stringer
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Sir Stringer has struck again! Rescuing the fair maiden in distress one more time... laying down his coat over the mud puddle so her fair feet do not tread in the dirt... holding the candle aloft for her hesitant footsteps...

;)
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Sir Stringer has struck again! Rescuing the fair maiden in distress one more time.... laying down his coat over the mud puddle so her fair feet do not tread in the dirt.... holding the candle aloft for her hesitant footsteps...

;)
    WOW! Me? I did really?:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:26 AM
    But of course! :) "Bulls eye!" I like that... :)
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
    But of course! :) "Bulls eye!" I like that... :)
    Aaawwww shucks... geeeeeeeeewiz... come on now... really me?

Here, snuggle up here (where's Sneez?) and tell me more, I like those words that are coming out of that thar mouth of yarin'--hee hee:cool: :D :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:50 AM
    ::blush:: You sweet-talker' you! Sneezy's had his cuddles for the morning... I don't think he'd mind... especially if it gets me coffee... ;) You have coffee for me? :D

(Sneezy likes it when I have coffee... ;) )
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 11:39 AM
    ::blush:: You sweet-talker' you! Sneezy's had his cuddles for the morning... I don't think he'd mind... especially if it gets me coffee.... ;) You have coffee for me?? :D

(Sneezy likes it when I have coffee... ;) )
    Nope, there is an obvious exclusivity factor there and that is rather predominating ("To dominate or prevail over."), and I still have a headache from the last time... :(

Sneez is a great friend, but he can swing a mean 2 x 4... haha :D :D
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:41 AM
    OH, your poor head... that's right... ;)

How 'bout you just leave the coffee on the counter and walk away?

Puh-leeezzzz!!

Coffee... I neeeeeed it... desperately...
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 22, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Well hello there friends... how is everyone? Stringer, LONG time no talk!
    Alty, hey I have a big pot of coffe on... I am on my third so I am feeling good at the moment, I will share with you anytime
    YOU to chicky... Coffee coming up!
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Mmm... you said the magic word...

Coffee = nectar of the gods :)
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 12:04 PM
    SHATTERED... how the h*** are you my sweet?? Yes it has been so very long. Missed you much... don't do that to me again... they all need coffee, I need my Shattered fix!!!!

Boy, it seems like forever... whatcha been doing, how are you, how has life been treating you? Wow... so much to catch up on...

So start now, tell me everything!

Stringer

Jul 22, 2008, 12:12 PM
    awwww.. gosh I feel so warm and fuzzy.. STRINGER! Lol
    I am doing pretty well actually. Traveling with gypsies at the moment throughout Europe, doing random panhandling here and there. I have also started doing Tarot cards and Palm readings in Shady pubs at night. I also have a new boyfriend on the side, he works in the Circus as flame thrower. MY I'm quite pooped to tell you the truth and I am starting an all girls topless band.. I will let you know how it turns out..

I needed something interesting to say!! Lol

LMAO.. actually I am at work and going to the Marlins game tonight with the kids. I am turning 36 on MOnday so I got a room on the beach and we are going to party with some friends. I went to Orlando for ten days and saw MICKEY AND FRIENDS and other than that.. its been work work work..

How about you> What's interesting on your end? Any limo rides lately to some exciting show with the MRS.? I have missed you..
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Whoa... whoa... shatteredS... you're in FL? Meee toooo! :)

Happy early birthday! :)

Jul 22, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Im hangin in Fort Lauderdale for my birthday if you want to come!! Thanks for the birthday wishes.
    YOu know my mom works at Nova Southeastern and she is a liberal arts professor. (Mainly English Literature, Speech, and Film and she started the Gender STudies program there as well as the Women's Resource Institute. She just published a book about her life as a nun in the convent this year and was given the Author's Literary Feast Award. I will send you a copy of her book if you want.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Wow... that's amazing! What's the title?

Sadly, I'm moving this weekend and next. Getting all my stuff down from Nashville and moving in to my new apt... it's a big job... but it will be awesome when its done! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search