Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Watch out for Bunny bombs Softy. ;)

I'm here for a minute, taking a break, just thought I'd check on you kids, make sure you're all staying out of trouble. :)
    That was a good one Sweet Alty! Having had French Lops, English Lops and a few other bunnies, I totally get it! LOL :p
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Jul 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Hey guys, Sorry I haven' been on in awile, I was actually Hoping you guys could read this and help out a friend of mine, because I really don't know what to do or what to say

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ml#post1160030
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 19, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Hi Guy, and all of you wonderful bunnies!

Just dropped by to say hello here real quick. Got a little caught up on other posts today and didn't realize how late it was.

Check you tomorrow!

It's 5 in the morning here so I'll just take a nap and be back later.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 19, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theguywithnolife
    Hey guys, Sorry I haven' been on in awile, I was actually Hoping you guys could read this and help out a friend of mine, because I really don't know what to do or what to say

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ml#post1160030
    Thanks Guy. Can't give a rating here, but you do 'rate' one. Hope we were able to help. He didn't respond yet (the OP's friend) but I think he will after digesting all of the posts from us. At least I feel optimistic.

Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Hi Guy and Chery! And have a good sleep Chery!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Night Chery, or should I say good morning? ;)

Sleep well Mamma C, oh, is it okay if I call you that? I know you've sort of adopted Starby, could you adopt me too? You see, I'm an orphan, I'd love to have a cyber Mom, a cyber Oma for my kids, I'm an only child, so I can't even give them Aunts and Uncles. They do have Auntie Starby though, so if she's your adopted daughter, and Auntie to my kids, then she's my sister, that makes you my adopted Mom too. Did that make sense? ;)
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 08:23 PM
    For sure yes! :) And you deserve to be her daughter too!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 19, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Good figuring there Alty! LOL! Does that make the bunnies, dogs, bird and fish my nieces and nephews now too? Does that mean I have to start saving for C'mas now? Oh boy, what about all of the B'days?! Oh gosh... I've got 12 of you to buy for now!

Momma C, Can you handle all of these kids? I better start shopping for your spa vacation right now!

How's this Momma C?

YouTube - Sol MeliĆ” Cuba Spa hotels & Resorts, SPA vacation, getaway

Sweet dreams!
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I'm A skunk lover. I found a baby skunk that his mother was killed on the road and I had him for 10 years. He was more than wonderful. I didn't know until later that many people in the US have pet skunks. There are even national skunk conventions. And they come in all sorts of colors. He would do a "happy cookie dance" when he was happy. He was my best friend for years. I miss him everyday.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 19, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkman44
    I'm A skunk lover. I found a baby skunk that his mother was killed on the road and I had him for 10 years. He was more than wonderful. I didn't know until later that many people in the US have pet skunks. There are even national skunk conventions. And they come in all sorts of colors. He would do a "happy cookie dance" when he was happy. He was my best friend for years. I miss him everyday.
    Bunnie's... take cover! There's a skunk in the house! LOL!

Awwww, that is so sweet! What was his name? Do you have any pics you can share? I've never really heard of anyone having a pet skunk. Was he... uhmmm... de-skunked?

The only skunks I've ever encountered are the ones that have cost me hundreds of dollars in vet bills with Niki! She seems to like them too apparently! ;) :D

I'm sorry you lost your pet... I'm sure he was a sweetie since you raised him after his moma died.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Hey, hi skunkman! We need to find a nick for him... skunky!

Isn't that the animal which smells bad! (not to offense your pet skunkman, nor you)

I wonder how you cope with the smell... :eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 20, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008
    Hey, hi skunkman! We need to find a nick for him... skunky!?

Isn't that the animal which smells bad!? (not to offense your pet skunkman, nor you)

I wonder how you cope with the smell...:eek:
    Actually, when the 'bag' is removed, skunks can be super pets..

Just check out the link... you'll get to like them too, I think.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm just a lover of all aminals!

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 20, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Starby, Alty and Unknown.- and the rest of you too!.

The more, the merrier! Of course you can call me momma, because you all make me proud of you. I always wanted lots of children, was PG three times, but only Jaime survived, so come on into my life and get all the virtual hugs and loving from me any time!

P.S. skunkmann.. welcome and I am sorry for your loss. I've also always had all kinds of animals in my life and wouldn't know what to do without them. Have had snakes, turtles, bunnies, g-pigs, hamsters, dogs, cats and fish. Just have my cat Larry left now and he's 18 years old - you see him on my lap in the avatar.

Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 05:19 PM
    I love hugs from Momma C, and I'm giving you big hugs right back. You are such a wonderful, kindhearted, caring, loving, my goodness I could write for hours and never get to the end of the list of things you are Momma C. In short, you are wonderful, and I'm so happy to have you in my life. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
    All I can say right now Momma C, is DITTO! to what Alty said! :) You are a wonderful, and loving person, and I so proud to call you Momma C!

Huge... Gigantic... Big Bear HUGS!. and love & kisses!!
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Are we all having a moment? I think we are. ::tear:: I love moments. :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Are we all having a moment? I think we are. ::tear:: I love moments. :)
    Name:  hugs05.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  16.5 KB
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Aw, M, thanks, I needed that. It's been a tough day.

Right back at you too, big, huge Alty hug. :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Just dropping in to say hi to everyone... Too much to get caught up on...

Hope you all had a gread weekend.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Just dropping in to say hi to everyone.... Too much to get caught up on........

Hope you all had a gread weekend.
    HI Joseph my friend, yes we did thank you sir.

Saturday; Out for lunch with friends (American food), Batman movie, dinner (Italian) with more friends (different friends).

Sunday; cut all the hedges, sprayed everything to kill any weeds And put up a new flag on the front of my home. Marta wasn't too happy about me on a ladder. If you remember, that's how I fell and broke my neck a few years ago, almost died... (Sssssssssh and don't tell Start I did this either... she gets mad at me too, remember?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search