Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morgan9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Do you think i could be a hooters girl?
    I'm thinking about applying to be a hooters girl... but I want to know if u honestly think I fit the physical requirements to be a hooters girl? Of course my friends say yes because well they're my friends! So I want an HONEST opinion from a stranger that doesn't care about hurting my feelings.. my pictures are attached!
    THANKS =)
    Attached Images

simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 06:36 PM
    You're gorgeous. What are the Hooter's clubs requiring?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 06:40 PM
    You should be able to, but remember with most jobs now aday, there will be 40 or more applying for any one job, so work experince and personality means a lot also

Jul 8, 2008, 06:40 PM
    thank you!! I haven't really been to hooters.. but I know they make a lot of money.. but I just don't want to go there and be rejected = / I'm not good with rejection haha.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 06:43 PM
    To be honest yes the tips are pretty good if you want to hang it over the tables at guys and shake it around a bit. But a waitress at a high class place would most likely make more, or even a waitress ( or server) at a place serving drinks may still make more.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:05 PM
    http://theyoungandtherestless.wetpaint.com/page/Amber+Moore's+Photo+Scrapbook?

You look like the character Amber Moore on Y&R.
    Go for the softer look... don't do things like grabbing your boob, it doesn't look nice. Also pooching lips is kind of teenagerish. Good luck and always treat yourself with respect.

Try this link
    The Young and the Restless: Show Guide: Char Bio: Amber Moore
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:13 PM
    How old are you... because you don't look very old in those pictures.

They have no "physical" requirements, but Fr_chuck's right. Bartending at a club makes you way more than a hooters girl does.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:15 PM
    I would only bartend if it was no smoking... no job is worth the damaging effects.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:17 PM
    I'd love to agree with you on this one bushg, and I'm not saying a job is worth the 2nd hand smoke, but there are far worse occupational hazards than 2nd hand smoke.

For instance, the neurosurgeon I've been working with works with an angiogram machine. This machine emits so much radiation that if you put your bare hand under it for roughly 10 seconds, a week later, your hand will look like it's been through a light saber.

Jul 8, 2008, 07:18 PM
    I'm 21.
    I wouldn't want to work at a club or be a bartender. I'm just asking if I fit the typical description of a hooters girl.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:19 PM
    But is that effect something that can be safely avoided or is that one of the downsides of the job and they just have to endure that as part of performing their job.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:20 PM
    It "can" be avoided... we wear a lead vest and wear a lead collar... but I'm pretty certain my back and arms aren't protected.. . you know... that reminds me...

... why aren't my arms protected?!
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jul 8, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Nice pics, very nice, but I think we need a few more to be sure. Haha, Just kidding, but yeah sure why not. Try for the more intense look, may suit you better. Make you seem older.

Also, light sabers are super sweet. So are Jedi, I'm not a sith kind of guy, but they too have their advantages. Eh;).

Peace
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan9
    I'm 21.
    i wouldnt want to work at a club or be a bartender. im just asking if i fit the typical description of a hooters girl.
    From my perspective and standpoint, yes, you would seem to fit the bill to be a Hooters type of girl. I would also think that one of the things that might be required of a Hooters type girl would be that you would need to be outgoing in your personality.

Are you?

Thanks!
    mimi78999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 11:52 AM
    No, you look tooo young.. and flat
    Ax7chick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Why do you have to look so slutty?
    Ax7chick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 07:04 AM

Why do you have to be so slutty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

A Girl I like [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 15 years old, and things feel a little weird. I like this girl at my school a lot, but she has a boyfriend so is it okay that I still like her, or should I just leave her alone. Im in the 10th grade, and she's in the 11th if that makes any difference.

How Should I ask this girl out [ 4 Answers ]

All right I just moved to this new state from a place I new all my life. I start this new school not knowing anybody an I walk into my french class and I see this girl she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, now where I come from you have to act like a gangster just to be able to talk to a...

View more questions Search