Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicklees Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Added to title after recently being forclosed on.
    Hi you guys. I have a friend who just had her home forclosed on. Her dad is purchasing a new home and would like to add her to title. Is that possible and if so will there be any consequences from her foreclosure such as tax liens etc..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Will she be owing the old mortgage company money after they foreclose that may want to put a lien on the new property?
    Nicklees Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 06:10 PM
    She's not sure the bank will not talk to her. The house went up for auction but did not sale so the bank stated that they bought it back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend added me on title as Joint Tenant [ 2 Answers ]

In 2003, my boyfried (of almost 8 years) added me to title of his house as a joint tenant. In early 2006, he filled out a gift tax return (on a 2003 form) to account for putting me on title in 2003. In late 2006 we signed a domestic partnership agreement in the state of CA. In late 2007 we spilt...

Forclosed landlord [ 2 Answers ]

I am the tenant. Friday night I received a John Doe letter of foreclosure. I just rented this house on May 1, 2008. I paid first, last, & security. A grand total of 4800.00. Then on the first of June he came and collected Junes rent. According to the letter the house was foreclosed on May 2, 2008. ...

Has my house been forclosed on? [ 1 Answers ]

Is a lis pendense a foreclosure?

Recently Married... Do I have to change name on title of property [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I live in Texas and have a townhouse that I bought before I was married. Do I have to change the title to reflect my married name? Thanks!

View more questions Search