Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    006girl Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 02:50 PM
    I think the breaking up finally sank in and I've been really bummed
    Really miss him. I keep saying to give myself more time, it's OK to be sad, I need to focus on myself first, etc, etc. I've been keeping busy, but I always think about him. And the more I go out and meet guys, the more I don't find the same connection there. I want to talk to him again... but is it just pointless of me to call him again, when he might be over it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Hey its barely been a month so take it easy and stop comparing the guys and just relax and have fun. I don't know his motives but you need to take care of your motives so hang in(OR OUT). There are no guarantees in life you just have to go with the flow like the rest of us.:cool: :eek:

Apr 23, 2006, 04:42 PM
    It has been about 2 and half months since we initially broke up. And please be more understanding, it's easy to just say 'take it easy and just relax and have fun". I was with this guy for over 2 yrs, heading toward marriage. Yeah, I've been trying my best to be level-headed about this, keeping busy, having fun doing other things, hanging with friends, etc. doing all the right things to move on, but it's still not easy.

Apr 23, 2006, 04:46 PM
    Also, in terms of my last post, I don't expect answers for those questions, but was getting my thoughts out there and thinking out loud.
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Apr 23, 2006, 06:45 PM
    Oh my lord, reading your posts are like reading my own thoughts.

Me and my boyfriend of 2 years broke up, he suggested we just have time apart and I agreed with him that we needed it. I realised almost straight away that I wanted him back, and over a month later I still feel the same way... and Im far too scared to tell him how I feel because Im afraid of being rejected.

Taking it easy, relaxing or whatever, I know isn't an option here. I can't relax or take it easy, he's constantly on my mind and Im hurting so much because Im head over heels in love with someone and we're not together.

We went for a week without talking at all, not txting, not calling each other... I thought it would make it easier. I had good days and bad days, but we bumped into each other in the local store and got talking, he was soooooo nice to me and complimented me, told me Im gorgeous, that Im one in a million etc...
    And I was right back to square one afterwards.

You can't properly move on until you have all the answers. You need to know EXACTLY how he feels. Maybe he doesn't know himself yet, so give it a little more time, and then perservere, ask him what he wants. Tell him in order for you to move on you need closure, answers to all the questions in your head and your heart.

I suggest not talking to him at all for a week. Do what I did. A week isn't a long time. No contact for a week, then lay your cards on the table for him.

You need to either get back together or get over the relationship, because you can't stay in the limbo you're currently in now.

I am SO SORRY to hear about your situation... it truly is a heartbreaking thing to be going through. That's why Im urging you to find some kind of closure. You need answers.

Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She wants to take a break.. [ 87 Answers ]

All right so I have read a few previous posts about similar questions and have read good advice, now here is my situation. I am 20 years old a college football player, and my girlfriend is 22 years old, graduated and in her first year as a nurse 45 minutes away from me. We have been together for...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

Break even [ 2 Answers ]

Product Alpha has been a staple in Omega Corp.'s product line for several years. Annual fixed costs of production and administration related to this product in the past have been $643,500. Annually, variable costs of production and sales have been $17 per unit. The selling price in the past has...

Break even [ 1 Answers ]

Sporto Enterprises is considering the manufacture of a new type of golf ball. Each golf ball would sell for $3.75 and would require $1.75 in variable cost. In addition annual fixed costs associated with the project would total $64,000. Calculate (a) the breakeven point in units, (b) the breakeven...

A break [ 55 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and a month and I broke up Thursday. We decided to take a break from seeing and talking to each other, starting Thursday night. Friday she was in my room after class, saying she couldn't do it and that she needs me in her life. We went and talked and both of us still have...

View more questions Search