Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shweta salvi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 02:31 PM
    H4 to H1 conversion
    Hi,

I am Shweta. I am new to this site.

I am on H4 status and I want to change the status to H1.

I have overall 3.4 years experience in Software Testing from India.

I have some queries so can anyone help me in solving these below queries.

Well can any one say what is the procedure for the status conversion from H4 to H1.

1.What are the documents required for the change of status?
    2. How do I convert My resume in US format? Can one send me a sample resume?

Thanks and Regards
    Shweta
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Hi, Shweta!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    anshuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 04:13 AM
    I am a student of Public Management frm Milan and as part of my course I have to do a 3-6 month internship in related area. I'm an Indian by citizenship and have recently got an Unpaid Volunteer Position in one of the UN international organization. My problem is I applied for B1/B2 visa and was told by Visa fficer that it could not be possible since my internship is "Practical" in nature and not a "observing" 1. I am required to do some research Analysis and drafting document as part of my internship . She instead recommended me to apply for G4 as J1 would not be possible for UN.

My host organization and University have already issued an open letter to issue me a visa, but US consulate in Milan wants mention of "Issue G4 visa" addes in the letter. My Host organization says it is not possible for them to issue a request for G4 since its for there Staff and emplyee and not for an Volunteer Position like mine. They are asking me to come on B1\B2 (which has already been rejected).

Could some 1 suggest... on what kind of visa UN volunteer goes and what should I do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversion from B2 to F1 while still in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on B2 Visitor visa - I would like to study here and apply for F1 - is that possible while I am still in US - would I have to go to my home country or Canada for F1 stamping? Will it be an issue or complication when re-entering again? Please advise

Conversion from XSD TO XML? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you explain how to convert XSD to XMl format?

Conversion [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in chapter 13th bankruptcy, and I need to convert over to chp. 7 and I talked to some lawyers and they are charging too much. Is there a how to do it yourself answer out there.

XSD to XML conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I have one xsd file I want one blank xml to be generated from that schema. Thanks in advance.

GDB conversion [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can you convert a *.GDB to *.MDB. If so, how can I do this? We have SQLany and SQL7 running on NT4 server. I would like to convert some GDB database to MDB for investigation purposes. Your help is appreciated. Thanks Kim

View more questions Search