Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahorse0420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Annuity Due?
    Vineyard - Minimum Price to accept for the purchase of a vineyard with the following information (assume all receipts and payments are due at the end of each year).

Interest Rate = 12% for entire period
    Number of Periods = 40

Expenses:
    Lease = $27,000 per year
    Years 1-5 = $9,000
    Years 6-40 = $10,000

Revenues:
    Year 1-5 = $0
    Year 6-10 = $60,000
    Year 11-30 = $100,000
    Year 31-40 = $80,0000

All right... those are the facts, I paraphrased them a bit. I know I have to determine present and future values to find the answer, but I don't know where to begin? I think they are annuities, but I'm guessing some are deferred and some are not. Any help? Thanks!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Can you please not duplicate your questions in two different places. Gets confusing.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 02:18 AM
    Although you didn't put "annuity due" on your other post.

assume all receipts and payments are due at the end of each year

... at the end of each year. Not an annuity due. And these problems generally assume end of year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future Value: Annuity versus annuity due [ 2 Answers ]

What's the future value of a 7 percent, 5 year ordinary annuity that pays $300 each year? If this were annuity due, what would its future value Be?

Another annuity [ 1 Answers ]

Help . What is the future value of a 5 year annuity due that promises to pay you $300 each year ? Assume that all payments are reinvested at 7% a year , until year 5 . Thanks again in advance...

Annuity Inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

My step-father is very ill and 84. He has cancer and has been given 3 months to live. He has been married to my Mom for 57 years, they have been separated for 6 years and they don't speak to each other and he changed his Annuity out of her name as a Benificary and made his real daughter the sole...

TVM/annuity [ 1 Answers ]

How do I use algebra to solve for a TVM/Annuity problem, calculating number of periods, when I am given the following: (1) starting sum (2) annual contributions (3) interest rate and (4) future value. My corporate finance textbook does not indicate how this is accomplished without using a...

Value of annuity [ 1 Answers ]

What is the future value of a 5-year ordinary annuity that promises to pay you $300 each year? The rate of interest is 7 percent.

View more questions Search