Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Horsejumperluvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:10 PM
    16 year old just about 200lbs 5'8
    I know I'm fat I'm almost 200lbs and I ride horses twice a week and compete in jumper. I have lost some wieght doing it but I'm always one of the "fat"girls in a group of skinny girls. I want to loose weight. Im active like a lttle person and I feel like I'm stuck in a fat persons body. Can anyone have any suggestions about lossing weight fast?? I stopped eating for like a week and it didn't work so I don't know
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 8, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Eat healthy foods, cut out the junk foods, soda, sugary coffee drinks. Eat lots of fruits, veggies and unprocessed foods.

The only thing not eating will do is screw up your body big time. If you do lose any weight from not eating, it comes right back. The only sure fire way to lose weight and keep it off is eat right and exercise.

It's a slow process, and there is no quick way to lose weight, otherwise we'd all be skinny.
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 12:44 PM
    All I have to say is stay strong and eat healthy. I have the same problem as you. I ride dressage on a daily basis. I feel like I can never loose any wieght either. I've tried everything. I found if you eat less more often and stay away from junk food and soda it will definaly help. Im 19 and almost 200lbs. I completely understand. Forget those skinny bags on horses. Just ride for the passion of it. GOOD LUCK:D :cool:
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 23, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Eat veggies, wheat/grain, fish, & chicken. Drink water and herbal tea.

Cut the steak, beef, pork, any other type of meat, chips, cookies, soda, juice...
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jul 27, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Replace all your snacks with 1% milkfat cottage cheese and all drinks with a gallon of water a day. If you can do this and tell me you haven't lost weight then you're either lying or a freak of nature.
    SWED Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I weighed 260 pounds at one point last year at this time when I got there actually and it's a year later and I grew 2 inches and lost probably 40 pounds of fat, but I gained a lot of muscle, I never though I could lose weight and look good but all I did was went to the gym ran and did weight lifting, I didn't even eat that good , and I still lost a lot of weight abd got a toned muscular structure from pushing my body to the limit, just work out you'll be OK.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Don't sweat it. I dated and married the tall long legged model type for 20 years. Boy did I waste my time. It never lasted. I bumped into a woman that was 300lbs. She was comfortable in her own skin and she was smart and witty. I had to watch the guys around her like I never had to watch the model types. The smart men know what to look for. We've been married for 12 years now. She is the one that makes me get up in the morning. I was a fool to hook up with the others. And they were fools to hook up with someone that just looks at looks. We are happier now than ever. Other than she being a natural redhead and being smart and witty everything is perfect for us. But never boring.
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Jul 29, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsejumperluvr
    I know im fat im almost 200lbs and i ride horses twice a week and compete in jumper. I have lost some wieght doing it but im always one of the "fat"girls in a group of skinny girls. I want to loose weight. Im active like a lttle person and i feel like im stuck in a fat persons body. can anyone have any suggestions about lossing weight fast????? i stoped eating for like a week and it didnt work so idk
    Eat, matter of fact eat more!

Increase that metabolism!

6meals of smaller proportions will do the trick!

Think about it this way;

Close your fist ~ That's the size of a 'serving.'

If you need any more help just email me :D

Chris-
    morga135 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsejumperluvr
    I know im fat im almost 200lbs and i ride horses twice a week and compete in jumper. I have lost some wieght doing it but im always one of the "fat"girls in a group of skinny girls. I want to loose weight. Im active like a lttle person and i feel like im stuck in a fat persons body. can anyone have any suggestions about lossing weight fast????? i stoped eating for like a week and it didnt work so idk
    I was there too. 16 years old, 5'9", 245 lbs.

I started to walk everyday. This helped a lot. I also would not let myself clean my plate. I would always leave something, anything. It helps to cut down on how much you eat.

As for stopping eating, that is going to cause your body to store MORE fat from deprivation. DO NOT DO THIS! Just cut down food portions slowly. You didn't gain the weight over night, you're not going to lose it overnight.
    mx_nln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Thermodynamics, heat=energy, short bursts of cold will speed up your metabolism to heat your body. Of course diet and exercise will be the main contributors to losing weight and keeping it off, but even the little things help. Start your day by eating a small meal high in fiber and then do some cardio, finish by taking a cold shower. This will not only wake you up and help you feel energetic in the morning, it will help you lose weight and get into a daily regimen of health/fitness consciousness. Most importantly feel good about yourself and the measures you take towards the body you want, no matter what shape or size that may be
    Rick_Scot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Stay FAT! Boys like it! They LOVE girls more than 399lbs! Take my advice I'm 17 and my girl is 299lbs and is still climbing!!
    -Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

Full year resident alien part year treaty [ 1 Answers ]

My country has a tax treaty with US. I came on J1 visa in September 2005 and got the benefit of the tax treaty till August 2007. And since September 2007 my taxes are being with held. I am considered as full year resident alien since Januarary 2007. Which tax form I need to fill up and where to...

Calendar Year or Fiscal Year for H1b Visa Holders? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would be going to the US on an H1B, accompanied with my wife and two kids (all on H4). Tax experts could you please answer the following doubts of mine: 1. For individuals on H1B, the only selection of tax year is a calendar tax year, right? 2. If I reach US somewhere on Oct 1 2007, I...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search