Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIPY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Box turtle not eating
    My Box Turtle Is Not Eating All She Does Is Sleep I Feel Bad For Her Can Somebody Help Me
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Hi, Nipy,
    Here is a link about box turtles not eating, what to look for, and other good information:
    http://boxturtlesite.org/heal.html
    The list of why they sometimes do not eat is much too long to post here, so please look at the link. I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eastern Box Turtle care [ 8 Answers ]

Just recently a friend of mine has obtained an eastern box turtle. We were wondering how to care for it. Should we keep it in water or in mulch? And what do they prefer to eat? We fed it vegetables but it doesn't seem too interested so now we are trying raw hamburger meat. What do they prefer?...

Box Turtle [ 7 Answers ]

A park ranger one time told me it was illegal to take in box turtles as a pet from Kentucky because they are endangered? I know a friend who has taken in a box turtle for a pet. I want to know if I should warn my friend. So is it legal or not?

Turtle Q [ 4 Answers ]

My name is mariela, my turtle is getting the soft shell disease, do you thing the possibility of it living is rare?

Combo box/list box/drop down box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for you in regards to a list box in a query. I have a form that I am using and want to give the users some options on what years they want to pull data from. So I was thinking about creating a list box or drop down box that would display the available years, when they highlighted...

Help me with a turtle please. [ 7 Answers ]

Im getting one of those little green water turtles that people sell in malls... Ive looked on a lot of websites how to take care of them and they are all different... What do I need to buy/do to make sure its taken care of. I need to know everything, it's a baby green turtle from the water

View more questions Search