Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissingRaven08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Period More Than Two Weeks Late? What Can I Do?
    What Can I Do To Make My Period Start? I'm Sick Of Feeling Really Crappy, and just want it to be done and over with. Like I said it's more than 2 weeks late. Help Please :confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Is it possible that you are pregnant?
    MissingRaven08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 03:26 PM
    No Im not even sexually active...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 03:27 PM
    How old are you? How old were you when you had your first period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 8 Weeks late for period.Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Well I'll start by mentioning that I am EXTREMELY irregular... I often miss a month and get my period at random times of the month... And when I do get my period, the cramps are almost too much to bare!. This has made my husband and my attempts to get pregnant almost impossible (we've been trying...

Still no period. 2 weeks late! [ 8 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant but I am not sure as the tests I have done are negative. The last period I had was the 23 March and wasn't a regular period as it was on and off for only 2 days when I'm usually on for about 5. I am 2 weeks late on my period now and last night I started spotting but...

Why is my period 2 weeks late [ 10 Answers ]

Hello My period is 2 weeks late and I usually have a 28 day cycle. My last period was on January 29, 2008 and it is now March 13, 2008, I am really worried. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I have pregnancy symptoms which are missing period, cramps, craving for food,...

2 weeks late on period [ 6 Answers ]

I am over two weeks late on my period. I have always been regular. Im not under any unusal stress, haven't changed my diet or weight, haven't been recently ill and haven't been on any medication. I have taken countless pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. I feel some of the...

View more questions Search