Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2008, 05:15 AM
    I received my monbenzone order. Is it suppose to look like this?
    I have ordered it from a Canadian website and I received it yesterday. I am so freaked out to use it. Monobenzone.net sent me a white jar with computer printed label!! The texture of the mixture is uneven and little rough. It looks like someone mixed salt in an off white creamy thing. It is defenitly not what I expected as a cream. Is it suppose to look like this? HELLLP PLEASE
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted
    I have ordered it from a Canadian website and I received it yesterday. I am so freaked out to use it. monobenzone.net sent me a white jar with computer printed label!!! the texture of the mixture is uneven and little rough. it looks like someone mixed salt in an off white creamy thing. it is defenitly not what I expected as a cream. is it suppose to look like this?? HELLLP PLEASE
    Is it possible if you can take a photo and attach it here... I got my mono cream this week also.. but not from where you got it... and the cream is an off white colour and has crystal flakes all through it... quite rough also... mine came in a blue plastic bottle, very well sealed up...

Try using your cream and see what happens... do you feel any tingling... do you get dizzy or tired... does it burn slightly or itch? Just notice these things and let us know OK...

Jul 8, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Hello MJ2006
    I think mine has same description of yours, I have used it for the first time this morning and so far no side effects noticed. Can you please tell me if you will be mixing it with any other lotions or creams? I mixed a little bit of mine with Eucerin cream

Also, how is your skin tone? Too dark or medium? I am like kim kardshian's tone but with LOTS of dark spots and my elbows are dark as well.

Can it be applied lightly to sensitive areas such as inner thighs and under arms?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 8, 2008, 08:05 AM
    @spotted You and I ordered from the same place. Yes, that's how much jar looked. It was white with a computer print jar. BUt when I got it my label has 5% srtached off and they wrote 20% on in... :-/? I asked them about it and they were like they ran out of 20% label.wth, don't you have to print that up... BUt the substance its just like your described above... it looks not too mixed up but mine has a fragrance-it actually smells really good. I have been using it for like a month or close to it. At first, It make my skin lighter like for a week and so. Then my skin got crinkly and burnt because it was about to peel. During that time my skin got darker. BUt right now, some of my skin peeled a little and LET ME TELL YOU, it was light with like a pink undertone. I was so excited to see that. My skin burns a lot whenever I apply it... like I apply 1-2 thin layer of mono then mix it with coco butter to try and ease the feeling... plus coco butter keeps the skin better skin its creaking and peeling BUt I am still using it and trying to get some overall results.. what percentage did you get? I

Jul 8, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Hi RedDiamod
    I got the 20% strength and as you said it smells realllly good. I have mixed it in a small jar before applying it to my skin. I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for sharing your experience , now I am really excited

Jul 8, 2008, 08:15 AM
    YOU KNOW WE ARE GLAD TO HELP
    OH YEAh, HAPPY SKIN LIGHTENING. And please keep us posted because I will let you knoe how it goes for me. :-)

Jul 8, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted
    Hello MJ2006
    I think mine has same description of yours, I have used it for the first time this morning and so far no side effects noticed. Can you please tell me if you will be mixing it with any other lotions or creams? I mixed a little bit of mine with Eucerin cream

also, how is your skin tone? too dark or medium? I am like kim kardshian's tone but with LOTS of dark spots and my elbows are dark as well.

Can it be applied lightly to sensitive areas such as inner thighs and under arms?

Hey, I have been using the cream from this morning also, and the side effects are a little similar to when I was using the kaisen mono... which is kind of scary? But the look of the cream is so different... the kaisen didn't have any crystal flakes, whereas, the 7unite does, which means they use real mono... but how much of it... who knows for sure really. It burnt my skin... just around my nose area, and real slightly on my arms and legs... im itching like hell on my legs right now and on my arms... and that is supposed to mean that the melanin is being killed...

I apply is everywhere... even under the arms and the private parts... it didn't sting there at all, though it tingles a bit... My skin has been baby smooth since I have had the cream on... I have applied it 3 times today already... when I applied it the first time, just the cream.. not mixed with anything else... I had flakes stuck all over me... and it was a pain to clear them off... had to get a towel and scratch them off! Though the second and third time applying, I used cocoa oil from palmers and applied that after the cream and really rubbed it in, and that fixed most of the flakey problem which was good...

My eyes are a bit stingy and my vision is a bit funny since I applied the mono, even though I didn't use it around my eyes... and my lips have been burning though the mono didn't go there either... so I don't know... maybe its just spreading from under the skin everywhere... who knows...
    I did feel really tired after applying the mono though... not sure if that is another side effect... as I felt this before when I used mono powder, not cream... but when I was using the 3% cream from eBay... I had no bad side effects at all like dizziness or vision problems... so I don't know... anyone else been suffering these symptoms?

Jul 8, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Also my skin colour is just normal white... not pale... which I want to be... so I'm hoping the mono helps me in achieving that..
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 8, 2008, 01:30 PM
    OK, so now the big secret revealed... where did you two get your mono from?

Monobenzone.net?
    harmony8 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Which Canadian website did you order the cream from Spotted? And how much did it cost?

Jul 8, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Yes vicky we got it from monobenzone.net. Have u tried mono before and if so how did it go ? It cost like 69.00 and depends on shipping.

Jul 8, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Yes vicky we got it from monobenzone.net. Have u tried mono before and if so how did it go ? It cost like 69.00 and depends on shipping.
    So you say you have good results from this stuff (monobenzone.net) or what? How long have you been using it?

Right now I'm using pure mono powder from India and I've been using it for about two months now. My skin is actually peeling and in certain areas it's revealing a very light color with pink undertones. Like right under my breasts, my knees, my elbows (which is great!). I haven't really been applying it to my face at all. I just want to see the effects of everywhere else first. My hands were also the first thing to actually gradually get lighter. I noticed the texture changing.

I was planning on buying some from monobenzone.net but I'm not sure if it's legit.

Thanks! :)

Jul 8, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    So you say you have good results from this stuff (monobenzone.net) or what? How long have you been using it?

Right now I'm using pure mono powder from India and I've been using it for about two months now. My skin is actually peeling and in certain areas it's revealing a very light color with pink undertones. Like right under my breasts, my knees, my elbows (which is great!). I haven't really been applying it to my face at all. I just want to see the effects of everywhere else first. My hands were also the first thing to actually gradually get lighter. I noticed the texture changing.

I was planning on buying some from monobenzone.net but I'm not sure if it's legit.

Thanks! :)
    At first I had great results for like a week. Girl I got yellow it was awesome. But recently my skin got darker and crinkly then it peeled. Its still peeling as of today. I seen a spot that was light with red undertones where my skin was peeling at it looks like I will have good results. Your results sound good too. How come you don't stay with who ever u ordered that batch from? What percent did u use and was was your before/after color like ? How long u been using mono?

Jul 8, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    at first I had great results for like a week. Girl I got yellow it was awesome. But recently my skin got darker and crinkly then it peeled. Its still peeling as of today. I seen a spot that was light with red undertones where my skin was peeling at it looks like I will have good results. Your results sound good too. How come you dont stay with who ever u ordered that batch from? What percent did u use and was was your before/after color like ? How long u been using mono?
    Well I will stay with this powder, which is 99% pure, and I'm using it at around 20%... I'd just prefer the compounded cream, though. It probably comes out smoother than I could ever make it myself, I'm sure. If, that is, the people who are compounding it actually know what they are doing. If not, then I might as well stay with my powder lol.

Your results sound good, that's great. Keep me updated on your progress and I will keep you updated too! :D

Jul 8, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    OK, so now the big secret revealed...where did you two get your mono from?

monobenzone.net?

I got my Mono from 7unite... and now I'm wondering... I think monobenzone.net or whatever it is actually gets the mono from china where I get it from... cheap and then sells it to you guys at a more expensive rate to make money themselves... since our creams are practically the same... not to mention, the people running that place must be getting it from somewhere.. and where better to get it, than china... cheapest place.

I will try the cream I have until it is finished.. and let you all know how I go with it and how it works...

Jul 8, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Ok ladies, so far so good.. I have applied it twice mixed wit Eucrin cream and no side effects as of now. I am wishing to continue same way. I haven't apply any to my face because I have a very sensitive face skin. I am just going to a little while and see if I can mix it with anything else to make it easier on my face. HAPPY LIGHTNING GIRLS :)

Jul 9, 2008, 08:13 AM
    .:claps for spotted.: girl, my face is still peeling but guess what? Its revealing light skin with yellow undertones! YES, finally! But I wanted to ask you spotted, if you don't mind, what's your ethinicity?
    harmony8 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Hi Vicky_D

How are you applying the monobenzone powder? Are you mixing it with alcohol and lotion?

And from which company in India did you purchase it from?
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Reddiamond I'm scared for you girl! Hopefully you don't get vitiligo from using mono

Jul 10, 2008, 07:09 AM
    No, weezing I am fine. Thanks for the concern babez. I understand all the risks that comes with it such as I can't control it and what-not. I feel like I need to start somewhere. I will keep you updated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

He is suppose to be third party, not me [ 1 Answers ]

I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S). When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I...

Online order never received [ 8 Answers ]

Last year (2nd April 05) I ordered stuff online from a reputable company some of which were birthday gifts for my boyfriend. The goods came to $224.55 which was almost immediately taken from my account and on the 04/04/05 the status of my order was changed from 'Pending' to 'order accepted'. I was...

View more questions Search