Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Hi msj

What red suggested sounds good to me, you know what I don't get is that my face neck and chest where high yellow at one time then my face repugged aggresivly and is just recently becoming yellow again but my neck and chest never repigged is that normal, I am confused please help

lighterrr
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Hi guys, thank you. I was so worried about what I was going to do today, thank you so much Red. And then my shipment came. I still have to do what you said because I don't have that much 5% left. Thank you hun.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Aug 5, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Hi guys,
    @ lighterrr, I guess it might take a little long to get high yellow. I find that also with using my mono also. My face is just yellow now and I want it to be highyellow but its taking its good ole time. LOL. I might be at a stand still for now and trying to kill off the coloring. I was told to just use it religoiusly and you will see the change.

@ missj, You're welcome. For some reason, the idea just popped in my head and I was like "mmmmn, that'll work" How long did it take to get throw the whole to use the whole jar you have? Let me know how it goes.

I just send more for my items to be shipped but they lady hasn't sent me any shipping information so I hope she did already so I can get it by next week because LADIES, I am going off to college. I am so excited.

Aug 5, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Hi guys, Red it took me 1 week to get through 4 oz of cream. I was putting it on twice a day. I want it to last me longer. Do you know what I can do? Maybe add it to the almond oil or some other lotion you were talking about?
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Hey guys

Red congrats your now college bound, GOOOOD LUUUCK TOO YOUUUUU, tears, tears, going to miss you come back to us as soon as you can,

Msj I think adding some more of your own lotion is a great way to make the cream stretch also some of the clumps you can crush them in the palm of your hand and add some more of your cream to make it go further, that's what I was told to do by the people that I buy from and it works good for me
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 11, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Hi guys,
    @ lighterrr, I guess it might take a little long to get high yellow. I find that also with using my mono also. My face is just yellow now and I want it to be highyellow but its taking its good ole time. LOL. I might be at a stand still for now and trying to kill off the coloring. I was told to just use it religoiusly and you will see the change.

@ missj, Youre welcome. For some reason, the idea just popped in my head and I was like "mmmmn, that'll work" How long did it take to get throw the whole to use the whole jar you have? Let me know how it goes.

I just send more for my items to be shipped but they lady hasnt sent me any shipping information so I hope she did already so I can get it by next week because LADIES, I am going off to college. I am so excited.
    Wow, congrats! I'm going off to college in about two weeks, too! Woohoo! Party time! Lol :p

Aug 11, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Yea, I'm going back to college on the 25th. My first class is at 6am, I will not be able to keep using twice a day. Most likely will just be applying at night. I wonder how that will effect my lightening progress. Didn't that Evelyn lady use mono only once a day? But hers came in a tube?
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 11:28 PM

Hi guys... I have been following these posts and I'm really impressed how mono has helped a lot of people here.. im in india right now and I want to get mono.. my skin color is light wheatish color not too dark and not tooo light... I don't go in sun a lot... please help me regarding what % of mono powder I suld buy and how to mix it in a lotion ?

Please help guys.. happy whitening to all of you.. thnku
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 25, 2008, 08:53 AM

desikudi,

Have you tried any sort of lightening product before? It may be preferable for you, as you are fairly light to use something a little less inconsistent as mono.

As I am sure you have read, some people have found it very difficult getting hold of the mono and finding a realiable and trustworthy supplier. In addition to this, the results have not always been that great. Unless you have tried other things before and have not found anything that works for you, then I would only try mono as a last resort. Just my opinion...

Sep 25, 2008, 09:10 AM

Thanks maharani...

Yeah I have just started using hydroquninoe 4% and I mix it daily with a little bit of lotion and put it on my face... its been only a week so I can't tell the difference... thnx for the advice though... my skin isn't fair , its kind of medium tone as I have learnt to take care of it since 2-3 yrs as I was very tanned before and never took care of my skin and it hit me real hard when my aunts and cousins wuld go on and on about how beautiful they look and how bad I look , and every time any guy's family came to see me or meet me for marriage proposals then she will bring her kids as well there and put me down in front of evryone by praising her kids... so then it really hurt me and then I strted taking care of my skin... thnx for the help

Are you guys using mono ? Is it helping at all...

Sep 25, 2008, 10:58 AM

I personally am not using mono for the reasons that I already stated. You might want to see how you get on with the HQ. At least it is more easily sourced, so you don't have to try really hard to find it, unlike mono.

As it's only been a week, you probably won't see anything as yet. A tip may be to try and use the HQ with some retin A product, which should help to speed up the results and can give the skin a real radiant look. Use it a couple of times a week at night. If your skin becomes sensitive to it, just reduce the usage.

You do have to make sure that you invest in good sun care products, to maintain your results and to protect your skin, which will be more sensitive due to the Hq and the retin A, if you decide to try it.

Sep 25, 2008, 08:24 PM

Hi maharani

Thnks a lot... wht products can I get with retin -A in it... yeah I use HQ only once a day as I don't want my skin to react bad to heavy usage... lets see how it goes... I will use it for a month and see if it did any change...

I still want to know about mono but I'm scared how it did bad to some people so I'm apprehensive about its usage...

I will stick to HQ for time being

Sep 25, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Who can you purchase a higher percent of HQ from, id like to try it.

Sep 26, 2008, 08:22 AM

Well missj28... I got it from indian store... where are you from ? Its very easily available in the stores here and u can get it...

Sep 26, 2008, 09:40 AM
    I live in az, in the states. They only sell 2% HQ here. Which is not worth anyone's time... if its avalible in 10% or something that would be better..
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 26, 2008, 03:04 PM

Ask your doctor for a higher percentage than 2% if you can't find it elsewhere.

Sep 27, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by desikudi View Post
    hi maharani

thnks a lot ....wht products can i get with retin -A in it

Just Google, there are variety of products out there.The one I am currently using, is a gel form which sinks very easily into the skin.

This is the compnay that I purchased mine from, but not sure if they send to overseas.

Inhouse Pharmacy (UK) RETIN-A (tretinoin): This medication is used in the treatment of acne.
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 08:56 AM

You can get higher hqq products just visit you local black hair store, anything that comes out the ivory coast has a higher than 2% hq content

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

He is suppose to be third party, not me [ 1 Answers ]

I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S). When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I...

Online order never received [ 8 Answers ]

Last year (2nd April 05) I ordered stuff online from a reputable company some of which were birthday gifts for my boyfriend. The goods came to $224.55 which was almost immediately taken from my account and on the 04/04/05 the status of my order was changed from 'Pending' to 'order accepted'. I was...

View more questions Search