Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeMeMoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend!
    Hey,
    My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice!

Any Suggestions?? :confused:
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 8, 2008, 04:55 AM
    If he doesn't like her at all there really isn't much you can do about it. You can't "make" someone like you, or anyone else. Its his decision and his alone - why doesn't she keep her eyes open and not put all her focus on this one?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 05:24 AM
    It sounds normal to me. Often a girls boyfriend will not like one of her best friends or the best friend will not like the girlfriend. Only solution is they can keep their distance so they do not create more of a problem.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 05:31 AM
    There is nothing you can do, if he doesn't like her you're not going to be able to change that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Stay out of her business, as she will either do something about it on her own, or move on. You can be there for her, but not push in any direction, if you want to keep this friend, as any advice that doesn't get her what she wants, will be a cause for resentment or anger. Try and stay out of this.
    MeMeMoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2008, 04:47 PM
    She wants me to stay in her business though!!
    carolinaGirl016 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2010, 09:05 PM

She needs to understand that sometimes guys won't like her and they will think negative about he. It is up to him to decide who he likes. Nobody can change that... or talk to him and don't tell her that you did or talk to her and tell her that if she is going to get any where she needs to talk to him or let you find out what ever. (: its just my opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend hates me! [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since I started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and I just don't get it, I mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:

My best friend hates me [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a sophomore in college. Last year, I met a lot of really cool friends and got close to a lot of people -- one in particular became my best friend. I told her everything, and let her get to know me better than most anyone ever has. For awhile things were great between us. We went to...

My dad hates my guy friend [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything I can do for my dad to show him my guy friend is a good guy? I've tried everything!! And he wants to beat him up STILL he hates him.

Shy or likes me as a friend [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told this guy I liked him ( Ive liked him for a long time but he never showed any unmistakeable interest in me before so I never did anything. We are both almost 20 and he's never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before) Good things: -after he found out, one day he touched me on the...

He only likes me as a friend right? [ 1 Answers ]

this guy and I got a bit tipsy and flirted. Though I'm not sure how drunk he was- he does this thing where he has 2 and “pretends” I did like him last year, we were friends. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I guess is shy. I kind of stopped liking him because I hardly ever see him this...

View more questions Search