Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazzard17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Why so early
    OK I'm on birthcontrol but I barely ever take it on time. Anyway this month I got my period 10 days early. And now I have been bleeding for 10 days straight. Any help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 07:15 PM
    It could be a side effect of the pill or something else. We cannot give you a diagnosis over the internet, it's time to see your doctor.

Good luck.
    Miller11 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard17
    ok im on birthcontrol but i barely ever take it on time. anyways this month i got my period 10 days early. and now i have been bleeding for 10 days straight. Any help?
    It could be because you're not taking your pills on time and everyday. That will mess up your cycle. It may want to talk to your doctor soon if you haven't already and see what he/or she has to say about it.
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Just to add some advice I was on the pill after the birth of my daughter and could never remember to take it! They have other options so you don't have to take a pill every day. Im on the NuvaRing and u just insert it once a month and take it out 3 weeks later! A lot better then remembering daily!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too early or no ? [ 8 Answers ]

Kkay I been going out with my boyfriend for 3 months but I been talking to him for about 5 months lately he's been asking me about sex & all I think its too early but I don't know

Early man DNA [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference in the dna of early man and modern man?

Is it too early to tell? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I had sex about a week ago and we were worried that I might have gotten pregnant. But then I started my period 2 days after we had sex. I haven't noticed any pregnancy symptoms yet (besides the ones before my period had started... which I am now convinced it was just PMS from an...

Way too early [ 15 Answers ]

OK, I found out I was pregnant not even 2 weeks after having sex, I would say like 2 day after sex my breast hurt, I was just wondering, isn't this kind of early, I am now 6 weeks pregnant, the last time I had sex before that over a year ago, and haven't had sex since. I was wondering if this...

Have I taken a hpt 2 early [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my next period is due 3/4 June, but I just couldn't wait and did a hpt yesterday 31 May it came up a negative -1 line :( , anyway I'm wondering would it have been to early to detect the pregnancy hormone I am impatiently waiting for Sunday and my period, also I did the test in the...

View more questions Search