Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

Apr 20, 2006, 08:18 AM
    I ride a old mongoose mountain bike. It'd hold up for the 35-50 mi rides but I won't, not on a mountain bike. My ability to ride daily has been getting bumped by my job and school. I have found that lots of water and a diet of any kind, for me at least, has led to pretty steady weight loss. My BMI says I should put me at 165 as my target wieght. But I have been working out, more than not I do situps and incline pushups(switch from standard after I got up to 35 per set) Now I am down to 25 pushups in 3 sets. Makes a huge difference in your pecs to just do 3 sets working toward 50 incline per set.

If I actually do 50 incline pushups in 3 full sets I will have hit a major goal for myself. Question for bulking up, would increasing sets or # of pushups give me better results? Since I can't 'add' weight to my pushups.

JC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Various questions [ 1 Answers ]

1- if you watch a clock on a train that goes past you at a constant speed v, how do you see it turnning? 2- which of the following forces it is possible to shield against? a- electromagnetism b-gravity c-a and b d-just magnetism e-just the electrostatic force 3- the earth...

View more questions Search