Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tari123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Whirlpool gold w/ catalyst model gsx9885jqo OFF balance sign
    Hello,
    My Whirlpool Gold w/ Catalyst Model # gsx9885jqo Is and has been Displaying The OL(off balance) sign. I don't know what is wrong and this washer was very expensive. It happens to be going out of balance every load on the spin Cycle & I will lift it up and set the lid back down & it will work perfectly. Lately though it has been happening 2 or 3 times a week. I have been lately going to the landromat to do my laundry.

Thank You,
    Tari123
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 03:13 PM
    You are probably loading TOO much in the first load. I don't have an expensive unit and I tend to do that to and have to come back to balance a load. Maybe you are doing two loads at once, where one will do nicely, and just be patient. If you can spend that much on a good unit, read the information for washing, and follow it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer problem [ 15 Answers ]

Hi My model number is GSX9885JQ0 The washer will fill with water but doesn't agitate. The light on the control panel blinks instead of being on solid. It doesn't display an error code on the panel, just shows how much time is left. I also tried unplugging and letting it reset. I also tried using...

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer error message [ 6 Answers ]

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer stops running and displays an error code of F3 or F4.

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer remove the top [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove the top of a Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer? There is a hose that connect at the top that is leaking.

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer [ 3 Answers ]

This was our FIRST Whirlpool washer/dryer set and our LAST!! How does one remove the control panel?

View more questions Search