Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paul828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Bathroom Countertop
    I like the look of both granite and cultured marble with a 'granite' look. The marble has the one piece with the sink included. The granite would have a separate porcelin sink. What is the better way to go?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 06:23 AM
    This is all about cost and what YOU like really!

In my opinion, they both are good choices. I've installed both kinds (quite a few, actually) and have never noted any issues in particular.

I hope that helps somehow... ;)

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian countertop [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out how to repair my corain counter top it has a large crack. I have read about routing out 1/4" and how they have kits with glue and particles, BUT where can you get the kits?:confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP ME

New countertop experiment? [ 7 Answers ]

We were watching DIY network and they showed us how to redo the kitchen countertops using epoxy grout for the entire surface. We were wondering if anyone has really tried this and if so, what were the outcomes? Is it worth it or will it just make the kitchen look worse than it already is. It was...

Tile countertop [ 12 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know if TIle countertops in the kitchen is a pain ? Id like to hear some peoples experiences with it if they have it.

Adding a Bathroom Countertop Outlet [ 1 Answers ]

What is the code for how high above the bathroom counter top a GFI 20amp outlet must be? Thanks

View more questions Search