Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragongirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Is my ex boyfriend wanting me back?
    OK my ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month or so ago for a girl on the internet in Texas and he said he wanted nothing to do with me and wanted to just forget about me. So I decided OK that's the way he wants so I went on. Couple weeks later he gets my cell # and starts texting me and tells everybody that we are friends now. So that threw me off.
    Then he starts asking questions like do you miss what we used to have? are you coming over when you come home? And would you ever want me back? And he tells me that he's thinking about me and what we used to have together and he says he thinks about it when he's alone in bed at night.
    But when he asked if I was coming over when I came home from my vacation he said he didn't want to be bothered. So I'm really confused now. Is he trying to sortof admit he made a mistake and wants me back? Or is he just messing with me? I don't know what's going on at all.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Is your ex wanting you back? Possibly... but probably because he misses the company.

Is your ex messing with you? Absolutely.

Drop this kid. Not worth it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:26 PM
    He wants you to tickle his ego.
    He wants to here you say yes, yes, yes,
    Then IF he does 'take you back' that will be the way he tells it to others more than likely.

Think about how easily he hurt you and how easily you COULD go back with him and how easily he could dump you for a girl in California, or a girl in Florida, or the girl right down the street.

I would tell him that the way he let you go so easily for some cyberspace girl you have NO desire to get back into something that must not have been real to him.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Now if you want revenge (what can I say, I'm vengeful), tell him, "Sorry...dating a guy in London."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 06:44 PM
    I guess the INTERNET thing didn't work so good, so he wants to comeback to his old faithful standby. You don't need him, and don't be confused because he is. Let him stew in his own juice, and don't respond to his calls or texts, and get something better from life. Lets face it, if he dumps you for an INTERNET chick, can you ever trust him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend doesn't wanting sex [ 10 Answers ]

We have been together for a year now. He is 28, I am 29. We moved in together 2 1/2 months into our relationships. Before that, the sex was frequent, kinky, and exciting. Since then it has tapered off dramatically. We have had many arguments about it. He comes up with many excuses. It's...

Boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club [ 34 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club. I'm glad to say that he's not 18 yet, but I feel once he is he's going to want to go to one. Ive heard him say that he wants to go just once to see what its like, and that still really bothers me just to...

My boyfriend is mad at me for wanting sex. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for almost four years. He's never seemed like a very sexual person and it always seemed like I was the one initiating sex. In the beginning we had sex a lot and then after a while like any other relationship it came down to if anything twice a week. Now even though I...

Canadian wanting to visit US boyfriend longer, then get married [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a Canadian citizen (born and raised) and my boyfriend is American. I just finished college and I decided to come visit him for a few months before finding a job. I've been here since Dec 31 2007 I know Canadians are allowed to be in the US for 6 months, but I'm wondering if that is 6 months...

How do I get my boyfriend/fiance to stop wanting to go clubbing? [ 7 Answers ]

my boyfriend/fiance has a bad past. he used to do, sell drugs, and be a manwhore. but i changed him from those things, but now that hes doesnt do that and that hes 19 he thinks he can go clubbing. he says since i dont let him smoke anymore that going clubbing with all his guys friend (which do...

View more questions Search