Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Signing first least -- Suggestions?
    Hey everyone!

I'm signing my very first lease today (yay!) on my very own apartment all by myself (double yay!) So I was just seeing if anybody had any helpful advice or suggestions or anything that would help (or help ease the stress)

Thanks in advance!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Make sure you read the whole thing and question anything and everything you are not sure of.
    If you don't feel comfortable with something don't assume you will work it out later.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
    If you don't like any clsaues, if there landlord agress, you can corss them out and habre both of you initial it. Make sure you walk out with a copy and keep it in a safe place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Co signing on my home [ 1 Answers ]

I co signed on a loan on my home I had him sign a noterized letter that he would pay do I have a law suit or can I do anything he only made 1 payment out of 4

Co-signing [ 7 Answers ]

A friend aked if I would Co-sign for him on a six hundred thousand dollar home because his credit score is below seven hundred. If I did this, what would my legal obligations be. Can I go back a revoke at any time.

Signing rights away [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm asking on how to sign my right away I am the father and I don't get to see my kids much and have to pay a lot of money for childsupport which I'm behind on and now they want to thow me in jail when I'm trying. So I would like to just sign my rights away. She is married now and my kids...

Signing Off [ 1 Answers ]

I filled out a paper that said I will drop child support if my ex sign's off on our son. The papers state that he will never have contact with me or my son again. He signed it, and I signed it. Will this hold up in court? Is it legal? Thanks, M:confused:

Co signing for an apartment [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked to co sign for an apartment for my brother and uncle to move into. My uncle has bad credit and now they need me to co sign for the 1year lease. Im wondering if could I make up a contract for my brother and uncle to sign to pay me back if they break the lease. Would that hold up in...

View more questions Search