Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YACO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Marriage fraud
    I Was Use By My Wife To Get Her Green Card. How Can I Report This?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Contact USCIS here USCIS Home Page
    dbe6456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by YACO
    I Was Use By My Wife To Get Her Green Card. How Can I Report This?
    I suspect the same thing happened to me. I may go directly to INS and report it. How long were you married? I was married 4 years but her green card arrived two years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraud marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to ask on where and how to report a fraud marriage who happens to be my husband who is now in California.He went to u.s. last year as a tourist and abandoned us with my 3 kids.He is still legally married here in the philippines and has not yet filed any documents with regards to...

Marriage Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

I use to work with an immigrant from Russia, I did know that his situation was so complicated. He was married to an American, but she turned on him and he was jailed then deported for Marriage Fraud. If the marriage was deemed a fraud, will it be automatically divorced or is their something more...

Fraud Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

A friend(us citizen) married someone from another country. He told her he was going to file INS doc. So she can live with him in USA, but now he is asking her for money. She does not have any money to give him, but she wants to live in the US. Is this fraud? What can happen to him, if this...

Marriage fraud [ 5 Answers ]

I married a woman from the Uk after her 90 day visit had run out, she sold everything, her house, her belongings to come to the US to be with me. I met her online. Once here, she became a raving idiot, I have three children and we couldn't all stay in the same house(she has two children) so I moved...

View more questions Search