Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    086 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 06:23 AM
    So rude? Why do guys just ignore one girl in particular?
    I was at networking drinks, chatting to 2 guys I don't know.. then I noticed and eye contacted with a rather handsome guy.. within a minute he came over, introduced himself to the guys I was with and completely ignored me!? Whilst he chit chatted with them!!
    Why did he just ignore me like that? Is this common guys?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 07:33 AM
    One girl in particular but then you say he talked to the guys and ignored you.
    So you weren't singled out among a group of girls.
    What did you want him to do?
    Single you out apart from the guys and worry that he might be getting a boyfriend upset?
    Yes it is common for a guy to talk to the guys and leave the girl(s) ignored.
    Sofy123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 7, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Maybe he didn't hear you or he waz 2 shy 2 speak to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 guys 1 girl? [ 4 Answers ]

There are 2 guys in my life right now... KS= I almost married him, we have been together for 4 years, he is sweet sometimes but he is a recovering alcoholic. He knows me, but he doesn't know if he loves me the right way. His family is nothing but divorces and cheaters so he is scared. I love...

What do guys look for in a girl ? [ 7 Answers ]

What do guys look for in their girlfriends? Do they expect us to make all the planning and call them when we want to talk? Or should we just sit back and wait for them to make the plans and call us ?

What do guys want in a girl? [ 25 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I have been wondering what guys want in girls. You always see discussions about what girls want in guys, but guys have to want something too. I always seem to go for the wrong guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and I thought I loved him. He only wanted my body though. He...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search