Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jibagar Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Savere Pain
    Hi guys, am expiriencing very sharp pains and hip pain on my lower back when walking. Pain on both sides benneth my ribs near my stomach and a very sharp pain at the back of my left breast (chest)

History
    * I used to do waitlifting
    *I used to do martial Arts
    * No history of

I did x-ray nothing was seen.

Today I went to see some experts from China and to my Amaze I was tested and infomed that I have Amoeba...

Does it Add Up?

Please help
    :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 06:21 AM
    An amoeba? Seriously? Where did they tell you this amoeba was in your body?

Sounds to me like maybe kidney stones or gall stones.
    Jibagar Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    An amoeba? Seriously? Where did they tell you this amoeba was in your body?

Sounds to me like maybe kidney stones or gall stones.

I placed my finger on one of their somehow complicated machines and watched the results on a 21" screen monitor... The doctor pointed on one of the microscopic organism moving in a snail pace on the screen and told me it's AMOEBA!

That was his conclution! I did ask Qs but he insisted on what he is seeing..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 05:28 AM
    He found an amoeba in your body by placing your finger on a machine. I have heard everything now!!

I'd say it's time for a second opinion.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibagar
    Hi guys, am expiriencing very sharp pains and hip pain on my lower back when walking. Pain on both sides benneth my ribs near my stomach and a very sharp pain at the back of my left breast (chest)

History
    * I used to do waitlifting
    *I used to do martial Arts
    * No history of

I did x-ray nothing was seen.

Today i went to see some experts from China and to my Amaze i was tested and infomed that i have Amoeba...

Does it Add Up?

Please help

This could be one of many things!

You say you've had an exray which showed nothing! Reading your post implies a possible disc problem, which will be extremely painful on walking,sitting,getting up from any form of bed, couch etc.etc... leaving the only comfortable position of standing or lying down open to you... or

If you have had this problem for a while, but still continued with your daily routine, it could be that you initially pulled several muscles ( you say you've done weight lifting etc.) and that they have not been rested for them to heal, consequently your re-injuring the offended area.
    If this is the case sometimes the muscles can lock the back into the wrong position,causing inflammation and dreadful pain.You need to treat the inflammation either by icepacks wrapped in a cloth applied to the area 3 or 4 times daily or if you prefer anti- inflamitory tablets which basically do the same thing.Don't twist your back if you need something turn your whole body, take small steps rather than strides and always have support to the lumbar region of your back( you can buy special cushions for this purpose)
    If you have to sit.

My advice would be to see a Chiropractor, they will look at your spine and be able to see if there is a problem e.g. a twisted back or pelvic bone or if in fact the body has become lop sided, usually due to long term bad posture or continual lifting, sometimes this will show by one leg being slightly shorter than the other, this again will cause a painful back problem.

Sometimes problems do not always show on an exray, it doesen't mean that they are not there, if none of the above apply to your problem, then you must return to your Doctor until you have been diagnosed and treated correctly.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Very interesting I have never heard of this... I googled it and found these...

InteliHealth:
    Here is a frightening article 6 die from brain-eating amoeba - Infectious diseases - MSNBC.com
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Maybe, it is some kind of parasitic disease that can be treated. If you live in the US, go to an emergency room, and tell your story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Can't get rid of screen savere. Not on install/remove list. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Haven't been active lately. Need help getting rid of screen saver. It's not listed on install/remove list. Appreciate help. Gerald 65:)

View more questions Search