Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnhk2006 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 12:04 AM
    video shooting help
    I own a Sony Handycam and I am unable to get the video with fine quality at night shooting.
    Where can I get good stuff related to tricks of video shooting like elimination of red eye, etc.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Hi,
    Your best bet with tips and tricks for your handycam is the manual that came with it. It should cover all types of shooting.
    Here is a link:
    http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...est%5Fcookie=1

If you wish to view the link above, it has all the operating specs. Click on a blue link, such as Exposure Control, and it explains what it is.
    Night shooting might require using your Exposure Control, increasing the size of your lens opening. Might also require using a tripod at times, if almost completely dark.
    Do you have the manual? I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water shooting out from behind shower hot and cold valves [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on the shower, water is not making it up to the shower head, rather spraying out from behind the knobs to turn the shower on? Is it just bad gaskets? How should I repair.

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Trouble Shooting Floor Drain backups [ 1 Answers ]

I am employeed by a company that offers a service to clear blockages in commercial floor drains; especially restaurants and grocery stores where grease is prevalent. We do use power snakes at times, but more often we use high pressure water. Our technicians struggle a lot at troubleshooting the...

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

Video CD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a music VCD and I want to rip just the audio part of the songs from the CD to high quality mp3`s. I have a full Duplex Sound card and I have tried "ALL SOUND RECORDER" but there is distortion at high volume, Hence is of poor quality . Please advise.

View more questions Search