Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Police in Wales called to investigate UFO report.
    In order to show an example of how time is wasted for the police with calls to the police emergency line, police released a transcript of one such call :

Control: "South Wales Police, what's your emergency?"

Caller: "It's not really. I just need to inform you that across the mountain there's a bright stationary object."

Control: "Right."

Caller: "If you've got a couple of minutes perhaps you could find out what it is? It's been there at least half an hour and it's still there."
    That was a portion of the 999 call received by the police in Wales from a South Wales resident The police were dispatched to observe the "stationary object" that concerned the resident.

The police then called their control room to report their findings :

Control: "Alpha Zulu 20, this object in the sky, did anyone have a look at it?"

Officer: "Yes, it's the moon. Over."
    Moon mistaken for UFO - Telegraph
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Doesn't sound like that would make very good George sNoory material
    But the police might be singing a song that goes something like
    They see the moon hit their eyes like a big UFO that Ading-a-ling

Or

Well, it's a marvelous night for a UFO dance
    With the aliens up above in your illusion
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Lol

When the moon hit their eyes like a big UFO that Ading-a-ling

When the moon seems to shine like you've had too much wine
    That's a UFO

When the moon make you drool just like a pasta fazool
    You're a~moron.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car accident: no police report, what can I do? [ 5 Answers ]

If I did not file a police report, can I sue them or get anything out of them for the damage even if it is minor?

Car Accident No Police Report [ 13 Answers ]

Here is my story... back in 01/2006 I was in the middle of a 5 car pile up... anyhow... we didn't call the police to make the report... the guy took my drivers license info and my insurance... which was expired... we'll I let it go... about 1 year later I get a request from the company requesting...

Late police report [ 8 Answers ]

I had an accident.It was clearly other guy's mistake.However I didn't have the police report although the police was at the scene.I claimed at the other guy's insurance and after 1 month the insurance says my claim is denied because of not having police report.The insurance company says they'll...

Can I get police report [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was arrested a while back for lighting a firecracker and for having guns because I had a felony 32 years ago. I was appointed a public defender by the court. I asked my public defender if I could have a copy of my police report. She said "sometimes we give clients a copy of there police...

Collision, no police report [ 2 Answers ]

I was driving home on a wet road last night and suddenly lost traction and control of the car, but managed to swerve it and hit the side of the road and stop it. I busted the front right part of my car and the tire. Unfortunately, I was a minute from home and so shaken up that I didn't call the...

View more questions Search