Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oespanhol1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Is there a time limit to sue in a personal injury case?
    Is there a time limit to sue in a personal injury or negligence case?. to file an insurance claim?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oespanhol1
    Is there a time limit to sue in a personal injury or negligence case ?........to file an insurance claim?

Depends on the State and type of accident and age of the injured party.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 09:56 AM

Once again you are opening threads from 2 years ago in order to repeat what I said and advertise your firm -

Advertising/spamming is not allowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Injury Lawsuit [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out how long the statute of limitations says a person has to file a personal injury lawsuit. I am located in Ontario, and the injury occurred in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. Therefore I am also wondering if I need to be dealing with an international lawyer. Thanks Tara

Questions to ask a Personal Injury Lawyer [ 4 Answers ]

My brother-in-law was burnt over 2/3 of his body due to an industrial accident. He has been in the hospital over 2 1/2 months and is now home recovering. They are in the process of interviewing personal injury lawyers. What type of questions should they ask that will help them evaluate the...

Personal injury claim [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently struck and run over by a car while walking with my children. They were not harmed physically, rather mentally and psychologically. They witnessed the whole accident! I suffered a left fibia & tibia break ( bottom leg), and 3 broken bones in my right foot. Approximately how much...

What length of time do I have to file a claim in for personal injury? [ 4 Answers ]

I was bitten by a dog and want to have a settlement to have the scar removed. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Personal injury claim [ 9 Answers ]

adriang63 Hello, Several months ago I was in an auto accident, the driver rear ended me while I was stopped at a red light. My injuries were a ruptured disk in my neck (cervical) and lower back strain (lumbar), the nuro-surgeon wanted me to have surgery on my neck to remove the disk, but I...

View more questions Search