Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patioguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 10:57 PM
    How can I check my state arrest record?
    How can I check my state arrest record. I have tried two private record search companies, and nothing shows.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Depending on the state and subsequently county where you were arrested, records may be available online or they might not be. So, it would help to know the state and county where the arrest took place in order to determine if the records for such things are available online.

If records are not available online, then you would go to the courthouse of the county of the conviction in order to check the records for arrests that would be concerning you. If there was no conviction, then it might be possible that no record would exist to which you, as a private citizen might have access but that state or municipal police would be able to access concerning any arrests that might have been made.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military Arrest Record [ 14 Answers ]

Over 10 years ago I was arrested and court martialed for distribution of a controlled substance while serving overseas. I was acquitted during the courts-martial. Later, another soldier ended up accepting a bad conduct discharge for the offense since the evidence in my courts-martial pointed...

Arrest criminal record [ 3 Answers ]

IF you are arrested for a misdemeanor (disorderly conduct) will it show up on your background criminal check before you go to court?

My Arrest Record [ 2 Answers ]

What is my criminal history?

Does an arrest (only)- if in the state of are.I.-show up on a national background check [ 2 Answers ]

If someone was arrested in the state of Rhode Island but never charged with a crime, will this show up in a national background check used by employment agencies for hiring??

View more questions Search