Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy321 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Eating disorder
    I lost a lot of weight because I have a eating disorder. I have not see my boyfriend for a couple of weeks because he was gone with work. What do you think he will do? Do you think he will be mad? Do you think he will try to go do something to me like hurt me or get very up set?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 08:03 PM
    He should be more concerned about your health
    If he gets mad then he isn't worth it.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 6, 2008, 08:24 PM
    If he loves you, he will be concerned for your health and try to help you get better. If he gets mad, he is not worth your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Eating Disorder? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a compulsive eating disorder. I would eat all the time. Some days I would eat from the time I got up to to the time I went to bed. Finishing an entire plate of food was like an accomplishment for me. I had an incredibly low self-esteem, I would cry a lot, my life felt meaningless and useless....

Eating disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Ever since last September, I've decided to lose weight. I'm 13 years old, and have lost 27 pounds. People always say how skinny I am, but when I look in the mirror, I don't see me as skinny... I just see an ugly, disgusting, chubby me. I'm also super obsessed with food... I'm into...

Eating disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have one or not, but I keep taking self tests online and they say I'm something like "high risk" not really sure what that means but anyway. I just had a baby and before I had her I weighed 135 and while I was pregnant I went up to 168 now I'm at 145 and I feel huge! I can't help...

Do I have an eating disorder? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the past few months I've been obsessed with losing weight I lost over a stone and according to my BMI I'm a healthy weight (20.3) but every time I look in the mirror all I can of is how fat I think I look. I cut the amount of food I ate in a day down to less than one meal and day. My friends...

Eating disorder [ 8 Answers ]

Has any one suffered from eating disorder? I have eatind disorder since I was 17.actually I have no idea what I have exactly, one day I woke up so bloated and I can smell the food from last night in my stomach and from that day regular meals like 3 times a day makes me bloated like I am 6 months...

View more questions Search