Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzzyyyxxx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Am I reading his mind or am I losing mine
    There is this guy that I haven't seen or had any contact with for nearly 3 years. In January this year I got this overwhelming feeling through mu gut feeling and my chest. It felt like my heart was going to pop out! I knew it had something to do with him and it lasted about an hour and a giot really sick and worried for the week after. I couldn't eat or do anything except think of what was happenning to me. I felt like he was trying to tell me something or something was going to happen. When it first happened I went on the internet and found him on and found out things about him that he told me he was going to do with his life.

A few weeks leter I had 2 reoccurring dreams where he would give me a letter or book and I couldn't read them. And twice where he has sat me down in a dream to tell me something but the words are all mumbled.

I then forgot about all the experiences that had happened and then a week ago I got the same feeling happen to me. Again it was like he was trying to talk to me. That night again I went on the internet and found out from a friend that he is going overseas.

Can somebody explain what is happenning? Is he trying to communicate or am I going insane? Why would I get such feelings from someone I haven't seen in years.
    Chewy1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Go with your gut feeling? Can I ask one question though? Were you a couple, do you have feelings for him at all? If that's the case then maybe you are just dreaming of him because you would like to be with him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 08:32 PM
    To dream that you receive a letter, signifies a new opportunity or challenge. Alternatively, the letter represents a message from your unconscious mind. The contents of the letter may offer you some guidance in a current situation.

To see books in your dream, indicates calmness.

Since you could not read or hear him it could symbolize that he wanted to let you know what he was up to but wasn't able to. I think the dream is telling you to try and open up communication with him again.

I don't think HE is 'trying' but there is some kind of bond where you pick up vibes from people. It sounds like a warning of some kind but there really isn't anything you can do.
    Maybe when you see he is on the internet try and get some communication going with him to reassure yourself that he is safe.
    Would that be possible?

Like chew said go with your gut feelings, but separate your emotions so they do not interfere.
    zzzyyyxxx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzyyyxxx
    There is this guy that I haven't seen or had any contact with for nearly 3 years. In January this year I got this overwhelming feeling through mu gut feeling and my chest. It felt like my heart was going to pop out! I knew it had someting to do with him and it lasted about an hour and a giot really sick and worried for the week after. I couldn't eat or do anything except think of what was happenning to me. I felt like he was trying to tell me something or something was going to happen. When it first happened I went on the internet and found him on and found out things about him that he told me he was going to do with his life.

A few weeks leter I had 2 reoccurring dreams where he would give me a letter or book and I couldn't read them. And twice where he has sat me down in a dream to tell me something but the words are all mumbled.

I then forgot about all the experiences that had happened and then a week ago I got the same feeling happen to me. Again it was like he was trying to talk to me. That night again I went on the internet and found out from a friend that he is going overseas.

Can somebody explain what is happenning? Is he trying to communicate or am I going insane? Why would I get such feelings from someone I haven't seen in years.
    Thanks guys. There wasn't anything between us and we weren't close friends either. I just find it weird that every time something happens in his life I sense it yet I had forgotten about him over the years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing his mine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a son who has a serious problem.he thinks his gril friend is cheating on him and to me and his mother there is no way possible.he gets emotial and goes crazy.he is on cimbatra already his mine is always wornding.take about ended his life 1 before getting scared what can I do.he is 21 and...

I'm losing my mind. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted questions before relating to the same problem but I would like to know your opinions as things have changed abit. I have bn with my boyfriend for 16 months and we love each other. I live with my mother and 3 siblings in a three bed house. As I moved out before I don't have a bed...

Mind reading game [ 2 Answers ]

Didn't know if I should put it under fortune telling or humor.Lowchens of Australia ~ Mindreader! How do they do this????

Mind Reading [ 17 Answers ]

I've noticed MANY posts recently where the woman expects her guy to be able to read her mind. This is impossible. AND really. Really unhealthy. Ladies - guys have no clue what you're thinking - ever. You need to tell them on a daily basis how you feel. AND you have to do this so you feel...

View more questions Search