Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Hair modeling?
    About one or two years ago at the BIG E exposition someone offerd me to go to hair modeling because I have thick hair and I guess a un common hair color and eyes but I couldn't because of family situations at the time and now I'd like to do it. I'm 15 now, 16 soon and is there any web site or something that could get me into it oh, I live in Massachusett by the way. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is modeling when you are dying [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of my grandma is dying and I have heard her say that she is modeling (not sure if I spelled it right). For the life of me I can't remember what this means can someone help me my mind is failing right now.

Modeling scams [ 42 Answers ]

HELP!! My husband just signed up with Model Search America for a convention in Vegas. They are charging $1200 for this! Does anyone have experience with this company or know anything about the business? Everything about it feels like a scam... HELP.

Modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All I need as much info on how to start my own modeling agency please someone help me

Modeling career. [ 8 Answers ]

All of my life people have told me to be a model. Does anyone know of a modeling place that is hiring? :)

Dog modeling. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a doberman and I wanted to enter her in some form of modeling... because she can do basically anything! From wearing jewelry glasses, sunglasses, clip-on earrings, bracelets, dresses, even little shoes! But I'm in Arizona and I wanted to know is there anything I can get her in like to be in...

View more questions Search