Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dog31743 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Radio fuse for 2003 toyota corrola
    Can anyone help me find the radio and clock fuse for this car? I have looked at both boxes but none are called out as radio or clock. Fuse box under the dash is too hard for me to pull and replace fuses just looking. Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Here's how to use a test light or multimeter to easily test all under-dash and under-hood fuses:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dog31743
    can anyone help me find the radio and clock fuse for this car?? i have looked at both boxes but none are called out as radio or clock. fuse box under the dash is too hard for me to pull and replace fuses just looking. thanks
    There are two fuses to check: the DOME fuse and the CIG fuse.
    The DOME (15 amp) is under the hood and the CIG (15 amp) is located in-dash.
    I hope this helps.
    dog31743 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Thank you very much. It was under the dash as the cig. Fuse. Auto engineers strike again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 toyota tacoma 6 cyl [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased it from certified toyota dealer. Where is fuel filter?? I also am considering to replace battery with a Optima battery. Thanks John :confused:

2003 toyota corolla a /c [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have this a/a problem Sometimes cold Sometimes its not cold Sometimes the clutch works Sometimes its not working Any one help Email me if you can help me out [email protected]

2003 toyota corolla [ 3 Answers ]

:D hello. any idea what the problem could be if the radio went out on my car and I thought it was the fuse and now the car starts fine, but the radio, clock, airconditioner, clock, power windows, nor the shift lock will work? 2003 toyota corolla

2003 toyota echo [ 1 Answers ]

Is the spare tire rim 14" like the rest of the rims on the car. I know the tire is smaller. But is the rim the same as the other rims. Rim on car is bent. Unable to find rim anywhere. Not in stock

View more questions Search