Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidhross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Where is the kenmore dryer circuit breaker located?
    Where is the kenmore dryer circuit breaker located?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Circuit breaker is located in the breaker box. If you are talking about the thermal fuse in a dryer it is located on the back side of the exhaust housing inside the dryer. Question is not real clear. What is the problem you are having, dryer will not run?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Problem - popping circuit breaker [ 4 Answers ]

Last night we stared have a problem with our dryer. When the dryer is running it pops the circuit breaker after 5-10 minutes. I check the wires and heating element and they seem to be fine. Any ideas or suggestions – I’ve got clothes that need drying. Thanks

GE spacemaker washer/dryer blowing circuit breaker [ 3 Answers ]

My unit has started blowing circuit breakers. I assume it started when the exhaust tube disconnected and I was not aware. I have since re-attached the exhaust, but it still continues to blow the breaker. I have checked the plug also, I don't see nothing wrong. Any suggestions?

Changing circuit breaker for dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have built a new laundry room in our basement and will be moving the appliances down shortly from the main floor room. I put in a new dryer electrical outlet and ran the appropriate wire to the circuit panel, but was wondering how difficult is it to now remove the wires from the current dryer...

Kenmore Stove Trips 50 AMP Circuit Breaker [ 3 Answers ]

1 Year old Kenmore Stove, Flat Top keeps tripping my 50 AMP circuit breaker. This stove has worked without problem for 1 year without any problems. What confuses me is that the circuit breaker is tripped whether I use the range, the oven, or both at the same time. Could the breaker be bad? To...

View more questions Search