Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda1952666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Knee swelling
    I have a lump on my knee ,I have had it about 5 weeks at first it was quite squashy and painless ,but now it as gone hard and my knee is starting to ache and I can't kneel on it .its about the size of half a golf ball :confused:
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 6, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Without knowing more detail as to what transpired before the lump occurred or if it just appeared one can only guess as to what is going on. I would seek medical treatment immediately due to the symptoms getting progressively worse.

TOTAL KNEE COMPLICATIONS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling Lump Behind Ear [ 2 Answers ]

When I was in middle school I on several occasions had a lump form behind my ear and my doctor told me it was simply a pimple. Those have come and gone, but now, in my early 20's, I have another lump. It began forming about a week ago, I dismissed it at first for another pimple but was un able to...

Swelling behind ear [ 3 Answers ]

I recently noticed a bump behind my ear the size of a pea. There was swelling along the back of my ear and it was read. Well, I already had a doctors appointment, so I decided to ask him what he though it could be. He said that he was not sure... looks like an allergic reaction to something. He...

Swelling [ 2 Answers ]

I have swelling and fluid build-up in my groin area is this something to worry about? I've been to doctors they don't anythings wrong. I'm hurting. Is there something else to try?

Top of mouth swelling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large swollen spot in the top of my mouth and I can't seem to find much info regarding possible symptoms. Once site suggested tonsillitis but I've had my tonsills removed and don't have the white bumps that typically show with strep or tonsillitis. The area is sore and raised and I'm...

How do I get my swelling to go down [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got in a car accident sat. night and I had to go into the er and get stitches all over the inside and outside of my mouth. My question is I am really swelled up and was wondering what I can do to get the swelling to go down other that ice, and I think my cuts are already infected what can I...

View more questions Search