Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 6, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Mama Mia
    Hola everyone, :)

My family is going to New York to see the Broadway production, Mamma Mia. And yes, I do know there is already a movie coming out, but we'd like to see it on stage. My question is this: Have any of you seen this on Broadway? If so, what is your critics or reviews of the show?

Thank you!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by softbalgrl1331
    Hola everyone, :)

My family is going to New York to see the Broadway production, Mamma Mia. And yes, I do know there is already a movie coming out, but we'd like to see it on stage. My question is this: Have any of you seen this on Broadway? If so, what is your critics or reviews of the show?

Thank you!

I saw it in Toronto, the professional (touring) cast. I didn't care for it.

I liked the music but parts of I thought were almost slapstick. I would have liked the whole production better if they had just stood there and sung Abba.

My husband enjoyed it very much -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my mama to say yes [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 26 yr old college grad... well my old college buddy(a girl) asked me to go with her to a goodie mob concert. I want to go but I do not know how to get my mom to let me. She's very overprotective(I can't swim because she wouldn't let me take lessons at the rec center because "the white people...

Relationship with mama [ 5 Answers ]

I love her. But I don't like the feeling of being concerned by her all the time. I am 22, and I would have my own life. She keeps calling me, and every time she sounds very "needy". She tries to find some topic to talk to me, and even find something just to blame my opinions. She just wants to know...

Hot Mama [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased this home 6 months ago. I have a thermostat that is digital that I am not used to. It is currently 98 degrees but I am not sure of what I should set my cylce per hour to. I normally like for the home to be 70 degrees since I am a severe asthmatic however the room temp. has been...

Desperate mama [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ,long time ago when iwas 17 years old I met a guy .he was 34 years old.we go out as a friend he sopposed to help me,he was a deputy commissioner .but one day he stop at a place then he's force me to have sex with him.I don't know about sex before because I only done it once by then I was...

Bahama mama [ 1 Answers ]

I love applebees bahama mama but the reciepe I found wasn't as good could someone please tell me all the ingrediets and measurements. :)

View more questions Search