Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredflinstone Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Antivirus 2008 Pro
    OK... Antivirus 2008 Pro is one bad MudderFlucker. It has all but killed my computer. Can't even see in remove software (XP) and it disabled task manager somehow.

I have Kaspresky 2009 v8, why doesn't the company acknowledge the virus and risk?? What software will remove it.

Why is a shareware program like SmitfraudFix the only program that will work. Does XoftSpySE work??

Any advise would be much appreciated. Luckily I have a laptop too or I would even be able to post this.

FF:cool:

Jul 6, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Man, I just looked at the Sponsors ads for this page and antivirus 2008 is a sponsor with the web link Free-Web-Browsers.com Alternative Browsers: Stop Spyware and Browser Hijackers . How fishy is that URL and I can't beieve this malware is on the sponsor list!!

Jul 6, 2008, 11:55 PM
    According to Paretologic I have the newest reprogrammed version of Antivirus 2008 Pro they have seen and they are working to provide me a fix. For anyone interested I love Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 but it is not enough to protect your computer alone. I now scan all my computers with Paretologic's XoftSpySE for malware. They have provided me with wonderful support for this terrible problem. I also have Registry Mechanic and Paretologic's RegCure (which was free with the XoftSpySE) to keep everything running smoothly. I would be interested to here if anyone has run into this malware and their experiences of getting rid of it. It took me over a week. I have four computers at home and I have purhased licenses four times for all the above mentioned software. Expensive but well worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W/win antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my win av pro 2007 how can I get it back?

2 antivirus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just installed NOD32 after having heard about its greatness everywhere. The only problem is that I forgot to remove my ancient antivirus (Avast!) before installing it. Now, my computer starts normally but, when both software try to log on, it freezes. What can I do in order to...

Antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

When ever want to load antivirus files, as sson cursr points on antivirus exe, cursor will exit to desk top. System details. 845 intel chipset, 256 RAM, 240 gb hdd, windows xp patch with sp2

Antivirus... [ 11 Answers ]

May I get some advise, its about what is the best antivirus that I can use that won't make my PC slow, this antivirus will be install to a none network or no internet PC so that means I need a antivir that no updating require but if there is how can I update this antivir to a no internet PC......

Antivirus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals I'm confused about selecting the antivirus for my PC ,can u tell me which is the best antivirus and also the best among the free antivirus softwares

View more questions Search