Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1337pwnager Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:30 AM
    Obscure 90's kids movie came packaged w/ action figure
    Hi I have been wracking my brain trying to remember this. It was a movie from the 90's that had a fantasy/ medieval setting and was similar to power rangers in that it had about 5 different characters who each had different fantasy armor and would fight evil. The whole movie was very campy and cheap. But I seem to remember the movie was all about how the group came upon their unique armor and powers. One scene that sticks out in my mind was the main hero who I believe wore red armor fought a skeleton in a cave.
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but I've been trying to remember forever. This movie came packaged with the action figures I believe.
    rmccloskey55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 06:06 PM
    I remember this movie do well but not the name it had different characters for each elements like rock-grey armor fire-red armor wind-white armor ocean-blue armor
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 13, 2011, 06:56 PM

Mystic Knights Of Tir Na Nog
    The red knight fighting a skeleton (forward to 6:30)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure Puppets/Muppets Kids Movie from the 80's? [ 14 Answers ]

If it weren't for my mom and brother remembering this series of movies (or TV show? I dunno) I'd think maybe I imagined it. I can't find anything on wikipedia lists or anything for this: It was puppets or muppets, and they were kids, brother and sister. Somehow they would get transported into...

I can't figure this out! 80's-90's kids cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Help me! I've been going insane trying to find this cartoon... It was about a group of kids, tow main ones a boy and a girl. They were orphans living on some sort of shabby house boat, there was a dog in it that chased mice and I think they just hung around the streets impretty sure the name of...

80/90's Obscure Horror Movie - Thanks! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok really obscure horror movie from I believe the 80's. It's about this family who hires a maid/nanny who turns out nuts. The maid finds out 2 teen siblings are having sex with each other but they rat her out for not being able to read first and then the parents won't believe her. So she gets fired...

This military action movie I can't figure what the name is [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an ex-marine guy who is living in tahiti when he finds out that his old friend he was in the service with, is still alive in a POW camp. He is left at this camp along time ago and he was not allowed to go back and save him. I really need to know this movie its been bothering...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

View more questions Search